Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Glam & Slay Fashion Trends

This app continues to show an error when I click on certain buttons. I am not sure if I will like this ad. Maybe the technical support should to update privy.

Thanks,

The Art Spider

It’s decent meat and potatoes. Although I haven’t really had a chance to use it. They asked me to write about my experience in the pool and I’m just now getting my feet wet.

Little Miss Compact

so far so good ! I love it! I have not mastered it yet but im looking forward in using it more and seeing results.

Krush Keepsakes

It would be nice if u stop forcing me to leave a review. I could not view the campaigns because the message to leave a review kept blocking it. Otherwise the app works fine.

RodeoMaverick

to expensive. seems like a good app but cost is way to much for start ups. the basic plan barely has any features.

Violet Pumpkin

I used this app to help me allow my customers to sign up for my newsletter. It allows me to link to my MailChimp account, however, it sends my contacts to a "non-subscribed" list, which means they can only receive transactional emails and not the newsletters they signed up for.

Southern Mitten Boutique

Just downloaded today. I have been working on 1 campaign and still not sure if it works. I tried test emails and they never show up. Not impressed so far. Now it will not submit my review

The Chocolate Dog

just getting started new to the process its features are very limited for the free side . Seems to me its more about milking the new person just getting started out of money before they can even get established

Always Summer Herbs

I used this app because it was the highest rated. I really just wanted a simple email app. Not sure i want to torture my customer with pop ups. I guess being polite is old school....

Estilloo

just downloaded will see how it goes, back in few weeks for reviews.................................