Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Estilloo

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

just downloaded will see how it goes, back in few weeks for reviews.................................

Havens Metal

Time spent using app About 5 years

Privy does what it says it will do, but the customer service is weak. Not impressed with the support at all, have had a couple issues come up none of which have been resolved by the Privy team. They basically give me a common sense reply to do something I've already tried. Privy is essentially one of the best pop up options until something better comes along. Can't stand the fact that I can't integrate my own sending domain...feature doesn't work at all.

Gmoka Socks

Location China
Time spent using app About 22 hours

I accidentally deleted a pop up, and then I'm adding it, but there's no popovers on my store page, Why?

Cool Air Purifiers

Privy is most unhelpful - no guidance for new user - no clear outcome or idea of what benefits to pursue or what done might look like. Can't figure out what your software actually does. It was recommended to me, but not getting anything to do anything... Frustrating

Home Treasures

Time spent using app 30 minutes

LOOKING TO LEARN MORE AND THEN WILL WRITE A REVIEW AFTER USING THE SERVICE. AT THIS TIME DON'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY.

The Proven Brand

Time spent using app About 1 year

i use this app to help me collect emails. which it does, the problem that i have is that all my emails are spam. so collecting the emails is fine but if the recipient cant see it its useless

OpenAir Electronics

can't sync emails from my shop unless I use MailChimp but that app is not great either. no sure how i feel about it

EvaGeneva Styles

I am just now downloading it but so far there are no complaints. I haven't yet noticed any changes but it keeps begging me for a review so here is the most honest review I could ever create.

LOTH & Co

Time spent using app 6 minutes

I used this app to install privy. This pop up comes along too soon for me to really know what I am doing.

My Go To Brands

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done. I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done. I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done.I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done.I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done.