Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

My House Of Gadgets

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was advised to use this Privy app as a free automated email newsletter sign up by my website design company...

Ummmm am I missing something?

But to do this you have to pay for it?
As it looks like I do and it pushes coupon codes that I don't want

If I'm like you and you're fairly new at setting up your 1st Shopify website, dealing with AliExpress and others and start dealing with Google Adwords, Analytics, Merchant Centre. Recoding your website, dealing with Oberlo's constant glitches Please Please Privy make your app totally NUI for all of us that are brain fried! Blankly staring at our computer screens....

If only I could code properly I could easily design you an NUI logistical very quick set up process that instantly works, that is beautifully aesthetic, fluid and so simple a 5-year-old could do it and as our businesses grow and we obtain the finances we all would choose a higher plan of yours
Thanks

George's Bargain Shop

forcing a review and its kind of annoying that they force you to type 100 characters. idk maybe im doing something wrong

Banned Skate Shop

Ok functions and tools.
Design? ...Offers the exciting appeal of a phone book.
Banned Skate Shop, since 1993

Our experience. Hours to learn and navegante, to a superficial end result. Lacks ergonomics, not intuitive, difficult to navegante for a non-geek user.

Aerende

This seemed easy to use and install but I can't work out if it has automatically synced with Mailchimp or not and the interface doesn't seem as intuitive. I've not found the templates as easy to use as Mailchimp and the help desk not as accessible as I'd hoped. I'm sure it will be good but I need support to get set up that doesn't seem that easy to access

Yoogga.online

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm finding it hard to figure out to set up my campaigns and track them. also, is it available for any other platform other than Shopify?

Ungrounded Apparel

not working well, asked for some help did not respond

Tabletopfountainsplus

User Interface is clunky, not very intuitive. I'm using the Free version, so hope that these issues wouldn't be as pronounced if I were to pay for a subscription. Editing forms crashes a lot, causing me to have to save every time I do a simple change. Useful and I guess worth every penny I've paid so far, although I've signed up for the $10 automation feature, and still don't have a clue how to use it or if it's really what I need. I don't find the support to be very informative either. I do get some signups, but few and far between. Could be because I can't get the forms to display correctly, or because I can't figure out how to make the interface less painful and frustrating. I would recommend you try out other, more sophisticated apps if you can't get the hang of this very quickly...

Mahomi Global

Location Norway
Time spent using app 14 minutes

this store is pretty okay. I think so, but the review button came up way to early

Mama N Baby

Just started using. Can't Review yet

On The Case Co

Location Australia

SO many goddamn pop ups, ironic for a pop up service to annoy me because of their pop ups but I am purely leaving a review because it has asked me to leave a review 15 times in the last 15 minutes.
Ridiculous.