4.6
October 19, 2018

I used this app to install privy. This pop up comes along too soon for me to really know what I am doing.

LOTH & Co
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
October 16, 2018

I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done. I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done. I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done.I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done.I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done.

My Go To Brands
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited October 15, 2018

I was advised to use this Privy app as a free automated email newsletter sign up by my website design company...

Ummmm am I missing something?

But to do this you have to pay for it?
As it looks like I do and it pushes coupon codes that I don't want

If I'm like you and you're fairly new at setting up your 1st Shopify website, dealing with AliExpress and others and start dealing with Google Adwords, Analytics, Merchant Centre. Recoding your website, dealing with Oberlo's constant glitches Please Please Privy make your app totally NUI for all of us that are brain fried! Blankly staring at our computer screens....

If only I could code properly I could easily design you an NUI logistical very quick set up process that instantly works, that is beautifully aesthetic, fluid and so simple a 5-year-old could do it and as our businesses grow and we obtain the finances we all would choose a higher plan of yours
Thanks

My House Of Gadgets
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 4, 2018

forcing a review and its kind of annoying that they force you to type 100 characters. idk maybe im doing something wrong

George's Bargain Shop
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited October 5, 2018

Ok functions and tools.
Design? ...Offers the exciting appeal of a phone book.
Banned Skate Shop, since 1993

Our experience. Hours to learn and navegante, to a superficial end result. Lacks ergonomics, not intuitive, difficult to navegante for a non-geek user.

Banned Skate Shop
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited June 17, 2019

This seemed easy to use and install but I can't work out if it has automatically synced with Mailchimp or not and the interface doesn't seem as intuitive. I've not found the templates as easy to use as Mailchimp and the help desk not as accessible as I'd hoped. I'm sure it will be good but I need support to get set up that doesn't seem that easy to access

Aerende
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
September 25, 2018

I'm finding it hard to figure out to set up my campaigns and track them. also, is it available for any other platform other than Shopify?

Yoogga.online
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 31, 2018

not working well, asked for some help did not respond

Ungrounded Apparel
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 30, 2018

User Interface is clunky, not very intuitive. I'm using the Free version, so hope that these issues wouldn't be as pronounced if I were to pay for a subscription. Editing forms crashes a lot, causing me to have to save every time I do a simple change. Useful and I guess worth every penny I've paid so far, although I've signed up for the $10 automation feature, and still don't have a clue how to use it or if it's really what I need. I don't find the support to be very informative either. I do get some signups, but few and far between. Could be because I can't get the forms to display correctly, or because I can't figure out how to make the interface less painful and frustrating. I would recommend you try out other, more sophisticated apps if you can't get the hang of this very quickly...

Tabletopfountainsplus
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 16, 2018

this store is pretty okay. I think so, but the review button came up way to early

Mahomi Global