Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Ungrounded Apparel

not working well, asked for some help did not respond

Tabletopfountainsplus

User Interface is clunky, not very intuitive. I'm using the Free version, so hope that these issues wouldn't be as pronounced if I were to pay for a subscription. Editing forms crashes a lot, causing me to have to save every time I do a simple change. Useful and I guess worth every penny I've paid so far, although I've signed up for the $10 automation feature, and still don't have a clue how to use it or if it's really what I need. I don't find the support to be very informative either. I do get some signups, but few and far between. Could be because I can't get the forms to display correctly, or because I can't figure out how to make the interface less painful and frustrating. I would recommend you try out other, more sophisticated apps if you can't get the hang of this very quickly...

Mahomi Global

this store is pretty okay. I think so, but the review button came up way to early

Mama N Baby

Just started using. Can't Review yet

On The Case Co

SO many goddamn pop ups, ironic for a pop up service to annoy me because of their pop ups but I am purely leaving a review because it has asked me to leave a review 15 times in the last 15 minutes.
Ridiculous.

Tosk

i dunno its ok but very hard to set up

Mvmtx Apparel

I don't know for sure because it was not working as I had expected. Maybe on my part.

Needfullitems

Trying to figure out. Don't have all day.

Kits Clothes

Now that I have used it for a while I can give a real review. I am not impressed. I haven’t gotten many signups from it, 5 is all. After a month I expected more. Maybe I’m doing something wrong?

Amelia Castano Cosmetics

its a pain in the ass creating campaigns. I had to save my draft like 5 times before it actually "saved it"! So annoying i'm still struggling with other drafts and I spelled my business name wrong and it shows on the email customers get after signing up and I cant seem to correct that either!!!!!!