Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Fear2freedom

It has been a struggle to figure out the gating element and I don't like the fact that no one is actually on the help chat when you ask a question. So far, not my favorite app but I am trying to get it right.

Wall Art Downloads

Can't link it to our Get Response Email Database yet. Waiting to hear back from Privy contact.

Sacred Ground Shop

So far when Itry to change my email template it reverts to what it was before I saved it. Not sure if its because it's forcing me to review but I don't like that.

Backpackscharge

im stil trying will update you soon

Ptrns

Its an okay app. It does the job. I just do not like how it makes your site look tacky.

Gargantua Co

sucks too bad, too complicated for the content anyway

Migz05shop

Just starting the app, and will see what will happen. I am hoping to target more customers.

Maisonmidi

What the? Why was I shot straight into the review? I'm just poking around the app to see if I want it.

Os Oakes

Haven't even started using this yet, and you are already asking for feedback.

Primeacta9 Tactical

App is fine so far...I have encountered no issues, other than a little slow in responsiveness on mobile device...I have recently had numerous issues with errors when updating or trying to make changes to template. Still having trouble. I cannot edit or change color theme