Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Militaryhandbag

Unbelievable. It's works like a charm. SUPER easy to use. GREAT customer service that CARES about you!!!!

Masthof Bookstore

So simple! I am consistently increasing my customer base with this tool.

Moto Key Tags

This App is absolutely fantastic. The set-up was a breeze. It effortlessly integrated with my ESP. It was simple to customize to look exactly how I wanted it to. It also functions perfectly as it pops up at the right time and the exit intent works flawlessly.

Not only is the App fantastic, but so is the founder. Ben is extremely helpful and replies to queries extremely quickly.

10/10 app. Would definitely recommend giving it a try!

Naptime Diaries

We love this app! It has helped us grow our email list substantially.

Supposed Crimes Bookstore

Privy is great! Easy to set up, easy to customize, and doesn't make me jump through any hoops. The support has been fantastic without being intrusive or spammy. I've been using Privy for over a year and am very happy with them.

Batina Teale

Great customer service! Check in to see if I need help but not in a spamming way.
Recommend if you want to grow your email list.

Lloydie Apparel

The best free app for capturing emails thank you privy :D

I Am Lovleigh

Easy to install, customize, and use. I love the confetti at the end too!

Dear Gladys

Great app, easy to install plus we've gain a huge number of new subscriptions which have quickly converted into sales. Thanks Privy ;) Still having issues with the redemption tracking but Privy are working that out. Customer service has been great.

Davebellanewyork Com

Great and Easy App ; THANK YOU.