Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Dealer Clocks

A week into using Privy, and I love it so far! Had been collecting emails from a little box on my website for 2 years now, and progress is slow. Privy did what it took me a year to do. Implementation is also quick, simple, hassle-free and looks good.

Riversunlimited

Excellent way to collect customer emails. The app works as described and has worked flawlessly. I have been able to collect the email addresses of customers that did not complete a purchase and send them follow up emails. This has allowed me to remain engaged with potential customers and increase the chances of making them first time customers and, potentially, repeat customers.

Zulunar

I love Privy.
The design options are colourful and fun and it's quite easy to use.
The support team is also very helpful and I love that they send out emails to update users on the latest SEO changes to ensure that your site is google friendly!

Taproom

Really useful and great way to capture emails!

Layop Clothing Company

The enhancement of using this application has improve the polish of our store. The graphics portion of it make the customization fit for purpose on our site as well as the ability for customers to receive their code right away.

Lavenforest

Privy works! I like the custom interface! very easy to use

The Pink Kiwi

Cool app still trying to understand it all but I'm getting there! So far so good.

Earthvoice

Works well and easy to use :) Like it that it's quite customizable

Fir3pit

Easy to customize, fast functioning, looks great! We put our pop up bottom right so it's easy to find

Coastalcharms

I would definitely recommend this app to a friend! As soon as I installed it new signs-ups started appearing:))
Try it out for sure!!