Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bow Tie Expressions

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app and easy to install. Highly recommend. I will definitely continue to use this app.

Comfortableboxers

Gorgeous, beautiful, and easy. This is probably the best implementation of a pop-up i've ever seen.

Radianceskincare

Privy. Great little app that helps me out a bunch. The cool thing is at it's easy to use and it is low maintenance. You just set it and forget it. Remember, you need to have a back end funnel in place with an email autoresponder so that you can keep in touch with your clients. Make sure you have that first before you create a Privy because you'll have people signing in and having no way to keep them engaged with your store. The customer service with Privy is awesome and the ease to create your own pantone colors, and message is fabulous. Plus you can stipulate where you want this to show up on your site! Yeah!! Great stuff. Ben is fabulous and I highly recommend it!

Noniades

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 years

It is a very complete and effective aplication ... in minutes widjet have created a very professional and effective ... thank you ...

Plumsociety

Privy has a lot of potential as a website extension widget. They're the only app that I know of that can help you set up email signup popups with offer codes that can only be used once or for first-time purchases. Shopify currently doesn't offer that natively and no other app (even after a search by Shopify's customer reps) can help you do this. I'm excited to see what other new features Privy will be adding.

Deserves Com

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The best looking and easy to use app I've found for this. Part way through day 1 = 23 opt-ins and 4 sales from people who were EXITING my site!

Meliora K

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Privy is pretty simple to get up and running. Their team was on top of any technical questions I had, which made turning on campaigns much easier than I expected.

People Like Art

Time spent using app About 2 months

I've been shocked by the increase in email sign-ups! I've double my email list in a short amount of time. The app did effect my shopping cart which was set as a Drawer. Once I changed it to the Page cart type everything worked perfectly.

Gustoandelan

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app. Easy to use and we've had more subscribers since we started using it than ever before.

Curated Label

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use and customize - highly recommended! Thank you Privy Team :)