Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Eaziby Adult Funstore

I recently uninstalled Privy App for 2 months now but I'm currently still being charged for it. This is totally unacceptable, can you please help me rectify this mistake. Thank You

Elana Kattan

I used this app to have initial sign up by customers and it work great. But when I upgraded so I can use it to send newsletters, I was totally lost. Impossible to work with. I am going back to Seguno.

GiGi-L

Very bad preforming with my store !! i lost a sales because a bug from your app !!! The bug it was with sensitiveness !!!!

Fibermerix Fashion

Up till now nobody from this company can explain to me how someone else got hold of my account, use it and ratcheted up my monthly bill. Just sickening.

Made on Jupiter

First problem I encountered is the layout is pretty messed up when the recovery email is sent out. And the support team took long time to respond (comparing with other Shopify apps' responding time). We agreed for $10 compensation. Hope everything will be fine even though they have no idea how long I can expect the problem to be fixed. Second day, we had a few abandoned carts, it turns out it failed to send out the recovering email. Now, I'm still waiting for the support team to respond me. The data they are showing on the app is not very accurate as well...

Caim & Able

ive even paid for a subscription yet the UX is clunky, its impossible to send a campaign. Will delete one my payment period ends

Micacoco

Perhaps this app is really good like all the five-star ratings. However, if you would like to uninstall or remove the app, there will be leftover codes that slow your web down or, rarely, break your site. And they will not provide ANY guidance of where the code is or how to remove them. Install at your own risk.

Good Golf Company

This is a terrible app, designing an email is quite possibly the worst method of torture a human could endure.

Harford Road Liquors

Their plan prices are not fair, they charge you based on your monthly views. Fuck you I deleted this app btw

PPN FR

!!! STAY AWAY !!! It's scam for no-brainers. Stay away!!! They give you some "free" staff, then ok, you agree to pay $30/month. You spend your time to write a letters, to design texts. After one month, they ask you $350/month because of "popup views". Really guys? They told you "write our sales to get a better pricing", they give you $100 off. They attribute orders being "because of Privy activity" but it's not. But anyway $250/month it's too much. I never write negative reviews. But I want you guys to stay away from these scammers.