Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

The Bundle Nest

It said free plan available but I can only use 15 days trial. I though it was just about the Privy logo for free user.

L&M Taylor Soccer

Daylight robbery, I signed up to pay $20 USD and on my last statement paid $70 USD. No invoice to indicated where the hell these extra charges came from. Do not use this service, in fact be careful about what's apps in general you use on Shopify, a lot of them are sketchy.

Water Butlers

Their free plan includes 5000 views per month, after a few weeks they paused my campaign saying I need to be on a paid plan because of my average users! Also, they keep bombarding you with junk mail, every day I receive some junk mail asking me to upgrade. Not worth it!

Gin Amber Beauty

From Supercharify PWA/AMP Error reporting tool (says this app is broken): Error
Error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined at https://shopify.privy.com/widget.js?shop=gin-amber.myshopify.com:3:167887 at https://shopify.privy.com/widget.js?shop=gin-amber.myshopify.com:3:352434 at dispatch (https: [truncated]

BridalSparkles

Launched a site 1 month ago - not advertised fully - slapped with 35000 impressions. The manager will not accept their system at fault, I know best attitude. Will not agree Google Webmasters data either. Beyond disbelief.

Software Mart Australia

rubbish. burn out second time and installed again due to it's installation number. paid full amount. send email and receive no reply about how to get most out of it but nothing replied back.

DoctorDrony

You say free plan available, but after I finished customization you requested payment to proceed, and no free plan available..
Please be honest beforehand

Hoodie To Go

Dowloaded it for the free plan because my store is small and does not need much features yet. And there is no free plan in sight.

Softlens Queen

Last month I uninstalled privy because of several reasons, and today, I want to re-installed, but I'm shocked because privy will charge me for $140/months Last month I only paid for $20/month via Shopify. Their price increase so significantly and does not make sense.

Galen Leather

Beware : We have been using it for two years. It was a great app and one day they reached us for an unpaid invoice. Then cancelled our account, now they asking 350$ monthly fees for the new plan, which was 24$ before. It is a good app if you have 1-2 K page views. Otherwise beware.