Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Neutralign

Shouldn't cost any money. Difficult to use, large logo shown at the bottom of popups. Not very professional.

OMONI BOUTIQUE

I was really bummed when Mailchimp was no longer available via Shopify, and thought Privy would be a good choice. It is not as user friendly as Mailchimp, and it offers nice templates, more mobile friendly versus desktop. HOWEVER, back in February/ early March I noticed my emails said it was being sent however people were not receiving them. I also noticed the % of them being opened dramatically went down... probably because it was not being sent. I paid for the $20/month membership but due to the problems as well as with COVID - I cancelled, yet I still am being charged which I am trying to deal with currently. All in all, started off decent... but now I am getting frustrated with it.

Fabuluxedoll

I used this app to help set up pop up email sign up on my account. I am still getting the hang of it.

Dainty Mary

Really didn't like that I spent an hour customizing an abandoned email template and then they tell me I can't activate unless I upgrade. How about disclosing that before I start? Transparency and honesty are everything!

Plus it doesn't work properly.

ellënoire body, bath fragrance & curly hair

Yeah this app works, but, they count EVERY PAGEVIEW your site gets against your monthly total, NOT CAMPAIGN VIEWS ONLY.

Why should someone that doesn't see any popup count toward my monthly total?!

NA TU RÉ

Hard to use. Smart Mail is better. Use to like it. but hate it now. Too much of confusing things to be edit and need to upgrade your plan to enjoy all.

Blush!

Het zou leuk zijn als het beter werkt, probeer in tekstvak iets te veranderen en krijg altijd een foutmelding

CurlKulture

ok not best im giving it a second try to see if it actually works because it did not the first time

Natural Organic Pure Clean CBD Oils | NOPC OIls

Some features are ok but it takes to long linking products, offers and creating buttons, etc and it's very basic and limited with what you can do.

The only feature I'm really happy with is the sign-up pop-ups and announcement bars. I'm not too keen on the emails, disappointed as that was the main reason I subscribed to the app in the first place.

InnerZen Organics

not so easy to use, also inserting code manually to website is very difficult........................