Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Ikigai-Shop

Utile et très abordable mais je rencontre toujours des problèmes, par exemple l'appli qui ne se lance pas donc impossible de travailler dessu.

Her BossSi Boutique

it helped me with email marking. it also helped me make a pop up for new subscribers but it never showed on my website

The Branded Blonde

wish you had more options for the free account. very limited. I do appreciate the one pop up - but I don't appreciate the price for someting menial

Fashion Dresslily

ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok

Botique Baby

Esta sendo boa, espero mais , para obter mais clientes inscritos, espero ter conversões com os email ou UPs.

STRAPILATES

Not super user friendly. Still figuring it out. It keeps glitching out on me. This app will take some getting used to.

Blue Jay Island

I am still new to the app but so far so good. I think over time I will be able to a give a deeper review.

TABMBAT™️

When I first started using this app I wasn't sure where to start and it was a little confusing. After watching a YouTube video, it kind of cleared up the confusion some.

MunjoMunjo

I use this app to collect emails and it collects emails for us, and we wish it auto-updated, but hey.

GlamBoxCosmetics LLC

I like the app but there are some technical issues. But it works for what I needed it for. Three stars