Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Trust Fund Beauty

The customer service and trainings are really good, but the templates and features could really use some flexibility and design upgrades. Really looking forward when the SMS marketing becomes more integrated. Great platform for simple email marketing that gets the job done.

COZY FRESH KICKS

Not bad at all. Great customer service, and it is pretty easy to use if you are looking for a simple entry into email marketing. The templates could be more creative, but i'm not complaining. I am really hoping this feature helps to grow my online business and conversions. Give it a try. I'm pretty satisfied.

Weezy Duz’It Boutique

So far I am still learning how and when to use the app. It's user friendly and i love that chat is available .

Hoipure

Great app, but can't use it as I would require currency representation to the customer to be INR not $. Will install again once this happens.

Mama Kisses

I really like Privy and what it can do. I find it's interface and logic a lot easier than some other apps. However, with their pricing, I am now paying quite a bit...and I dont think is quite worth it. Not for my business anyway. AND it sucks on mobile... which is annoying as this is my side hussle and sometimes i need to just jump on my phone to action stuff and this makes it really hard. Would love to see improvements on mobile interface.

Wine Nook

I like that traffic and sales, open and click rates are easy to track with Privy. There are some flaws and limitations in designing/setting up coupons but overall it's been a great addition. The abandoned card emails have recaptured some revenue for us and it's nice to see how that's working.

Ice Cream Dice

I was really hesitant to have any pop ups on my site. The Privy app is easy to use and I've seen a significant increase in sales and traffic. Support is fantastic. While the Builder is great, I wish there was an option to build your own announcement bars, rather than having to hack around the free shipping bar.

Enchanted Intimates

I’ve been using this app for yrs and it just keeps getting better! Great features, will recommend it

Popgurl Beauty

It's awesome. Easy to use if you don't have web design experience. Can be a little confusing if you're trying to do something quickly as a new user, but once you understand what-does-what, it's easy.

My Secret Closet Lingerie

Signing up was pretty easy. Got to get everything started up so I can get more traffic to my store.