Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Swim Smart

Great app for great price that grows with your list. Easy to set up, very helpful staff to get you on-boarded. A little annoying that when editing the emails there is no auto save or if you click the back button by accident it will return without saving or prompting for saving. Overall, better than Mailchimp if you have shopify!

Bonjour Lovey

**Flat Aesthetics** I do like this app and it is very useful but it lacks appealing aesthetics. I do feel like the overall look of the email templates and pop-ups could be much more appealing. There are very few fonts to choose from when creating a popup or email. It is a very good platform to use just lacks appealing templates.

Quilt101

Good features at a reasonable price. No big gripes. All-in-all it has been been a great app to assist with our marketing efforts.

Aphrodite Muse

The popup to review is obnoxious, it's my first day using this app and cannot properly/honestly review it yet... However, so far so good. The app has all the email options i need.

brimsnthingz

I love the variety of use of templates, very easy to navigate and overall this is a great platform. It is great for first time users.

Dope Teacher Gear

like it so far. It's all I need in and more.it allows me to reach customers in their inbox and text. the wheel feature is so cool.

Outsider Boutique

Great customer service! i wish you could send campaign and sale alert texts like with sms bump also its a bit harder to create a creative email than it is in mailchimp. love the pop ups though!

R-DOC Aromatherapy

so far so good im pretty new to everything so still trying to work everything out, but so far it is definitely an improvement

Corner Stores Coffee Company

Still finding my way around and learning how to put everything together, but I love that there are so many options. And Customer Support, although no online chat available, has always been so quick to respond!

Bailey's Pawz Shop

This app has helped considerably on campaigns, but I'm still weaving my way through it. Certainly one to use.