Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Heartbreak Boutique

Easy to use, great design options, I've gotten lots of sign ups and a few sales so far from my first campaign!

Nappy Love

Signed up to Privy a few days ago, and already my list is building up nicely. Love it.

Sexyrealsexdolls

Great tool!!! Must Have! I started getting subscribers after a few days using it!! Highly recommended!! Perfect to build your email list and promotions!. Thanks for this great tool!

Pepperminttwist Com

Great so far! I've had 9 sign ups in 2 days! Really great support and awesome app!! Glad I added it to https://www.pepperminttwist.com !

Chickenmash Farm

Love this app! It's easy to easy to use and my email list is growing already.

Bad Bad Jewelry

I love how easy the design aspect of this app is. Its not obtrusive when shoppers come to my site, yet it's still effective and is capturing emails for me.

Dragonfly Emovies

i have been using Privy for a few weeks. i just opened my web-store, so far Privy seems to work very well. i have had several sales using the campaigns. I am happy o far will be able to tell more after I have had my store open longer.

Blue Blossom

Working well so far. Easy to use. Thanks!

Got Dark Chocolate Wholesale

Have used this app on both my current and previous stores. Lifesaver!

Treadfast

Great app that's been really effective in collecting emails for our store, Treadfast Fit. Recommend giving it a shot!