Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Dragonfly Emovies

i have been using Privy for a few weeks. i just opened my web-store, so far Privy seems to work very well. i have had several sales using the campaigns. I am happy o far will be able to tell more after I have had my store open longer.

Blue Blossom

Working well so far. Easy to use. Thanks!

Got Dark Chocolate Wholesale

Have used this app on both my current and previous stores. Lifesaver!

Treadfast

Great app that's been really effective in collecting emails for our store, Treadfast Fit. Recommend giving it a shot!

Regencies

A very nice app. Relatively easy to install and design. Emailed customer support and received a timely response. Thank you!

Mermaid Pillow Co

Such an easy-to-use, elegant app for creating pop-ups, embedded forms and more.

Mintapple

Great app with fantastic feedback from customers! We'v increased order count & our mailing list! All for free!

Check out our site for a live demo - www.mintapple.co.uk

Cheers Guys :)

Georgeandfran

Saw instant results from this app! highly recommend!

Shoptigertree

Really great product! We have been consistently capturing 2-4% of our visitors email addresses and seen a slight bump in our conversion rate overall already. I expect both of those to increase with more usage as we get better at timing when the pop-up occurs and hone our message a little bit.
The only slight ding for me stems from the control over the button placement. It might just be my theme but as we have a chat app as well, I would much prefer the button to be on the top but with my theme it either blocks the search bar on the left or the cart on the right. We're overhauling our website right now and if my designer tells me I have more control over that sort of thing on my end I will likely amend my review.

The Flower Market

Very easy to use. Collected many emails.