Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Farlows Lane

Love this app. Had increased traffic straight away!

Best Virgin Hair For You

I have used the app so far and it has worked. My only wish would be if I could remove their logo off of it when people sign up.I don't like that people can see it and it looks unprofessional on my end.

Salle Pte Ltd

Awesome awesome app. Just installed it and the user interface is exceedingly friendly. Can't wait to see the results!

Japan Goods Uk

Best email popup app for Shopify out there. Very well executed, both in design and functionality. And all of that for free!

Misschaplin

Privy App is very easy to install and use. Simply love this app and use it constantly on my site. I like to customize it and change my Subscribe form's design on a regular basis :)

Jackstoystore Com

Really simple to install. Love the animation users get when they complete sign up. I was not expecting that let alone the ability to edit and stylize it. Its actually really easy to edit and stylize practically any part of the pop ups even if you don't pay for the subscription. Really a nice app and worth trying.

Bear Foot

Easy integration. Definite notable increase in signups. I would not hesitate to install this app. Also very easy to customise.

Recycle Style

So far so good, we've seen an increase in email sign ups and I much prefer this to the previous app we were using as it automatically links to our Mailchimp account. Pretty straightforward to set up to with all the info you need in the docs. We love it so far :)

Mainlandf

Very easy to set up, good integration with Mailchimp and a variety of options for campaigns. Would definitely recommend, collecting those emails is so important, and the exit intent pop up is great for a last ditch effort to save an otherwise certain bounce.

Strong Eye Goods

Great tool! Easy to use and Free. Good simple editing and customization options.