Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Jackstoystore Com

Really simple to install. Love the animation users get when they complete sign up. I was not expecting that let alone the ability to edit and stylize it. Its actually really easy to edit and stylize practically any part of the pop ups even if you don't pay for the subscription. Really a nice app and worth trying.

Bear Foot

Easy integration. Definite notable increase in signups. I would not hesitate to install this app. Also very easy to customise.

Recycle Style

So far so good, we've seen an increase in email sign ups and I much prefer this to the previous app we were using as it automatically links to our Mailchimp account. Pretty straightforward to set up to with all the info you need in the docs. We love it so far :)

Mainlandf

Very easy to set up, good integration with Mailchimp and a variety of options for campaigns. Would definitely recommend, collecting those emails is so important, and the exit intent pop up is great for a last ditch effort to save an otherwise certain bounce.

Strong Eye Goods

Great tool! Easy to use and Free. Good simple editing and customization options.

The Lazy Barber

Awesome and easy to use interface :)

Brush N Powder

So far it's working well! We just set it up, but had a bit of difficulty with it not syncing, but luckily there were simple directions that showed me how to fix the problem easily!

Finitetimepieces

Is great.
Works on my site perfectly.
Can check it out below.
Www.infinitytimepieces.com

Pariot Apparel Company

Works well and is easy to setup. I had my pop up installed in a few minutes. Would recommend

Boylerpf

Fantastic app that started to work the moment the campaign launched! It was very easy to set up and navigate not to mention the behind the scenes dashboard is very friendly as well. Highly recommend!