Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Quince Living

Simple to use and easy to personalise. It looks fantatic on my site. Really happy with the results.

Craft Caro

A little buggy sometimes but overall, definitely worth the price! Our signup rate increased 5x in just the first week of using a popup modal. And possibly most importantly, TOP NOTCH support.

Costella Handbags

Very awesome and easy to use app for your shop

Militaryhandbag

Unbelievable. It's works like a charm. SUPER easy to use. GREAT customer service that CARES about you!!!!

Masthof Bookstore

So simple! I am consistently increasing my customer base with this tool.

Moto Key Tags

This App is absolutely fantastic. The set-up was a breeze. It effortlessly integrated with my ESP. It was simple to customize to look exactly how I wanted it to. It also functions perfectly as it pops up at the right time and the exit intent works flawlessly.

Not only is the App fantastic, but so is the founder. Ben is extremely helpful and replies to queries extremely quickly.

10/10 app. Would definitely recommend giving it a try!

Naptime Diaries

We love this app! It has helped us grow our email list substantially.

Supposed Crimes Bookstore

Privy is great! Easy to set up, easy to customize, and doesn't make me jump through any hoops. The support has been fantastic without being intrusive or spammy. I've been using Privy for over a year and am very happy with them.

Batina Teale

Great customer service! Check in to see if I need help but not in a spamming way.
Recommend if you want to grow your email list.

Lloydie Apparel

The best free app for capturing emails thank you privy :D