Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Barnaby Co

Easy to set up and good results. Like the different pop up options i.e. corner block or at the top rather than just in the middle of the page.

Idea Chic

We are very happy with this app! The options available for pop ups and customization makes for a good representation of our website and experience we want for our visitors. The result in new email sign ups have been good and relevant.

Maia Rugs

Great app! Has helped me sign more clients. The actual app is easy to modify and looks great on my site! Cheers! I definitely recommend it.

Littleblackdresstest

Love this app! Easy to use! Very helpful letting me know daily how many customers have taken advantage of our e-mail sign up! Thank you Privy!
Little Black Dress Boutique
www.lbdws.com

Gamme Blanche

Very easy to use, many tools,
graphics are cool !

- : you can't modify Automatic sending mails, you have to pay for this.

(FRENCH) Application très réussie, très facile d'utilisation.
Propose de nombreux outils.

Le petit - : on ne peut pas modifier les emails envoyés automatiquement, cela devient payant.

Itgirl Accessories

Privy is GREAT! No, it really is, I had originally hired someone to create a pop up for my Landing Page to get email subscribers, but I was able to do it myself. What's amazing is the amount of engagement that I've been receiving on my site at https://Itgirlaccessories.com . Guess what I found out? If you simply ask ( with a pop up), visitors WILL sign up.

1836 Clothing Company

So far so good. The app's super easy to use, and it's helped me grow my list. I even got a few conversions because of it.

Shirtoopia

Love the app - simple, and already getting sign-ups :)

Cabin And Lodge

This app delivers exactly what it says it will and it's helping us grow our list of email subscribers. Very easy to use, but if you get stuck - support is very responsive. I highly recommend this app!

Lanabetty Designs

works as expected.
wish i could customize the PRIVY logo at the bottom (you know, how you can with mailchimp).

Otherwise has been working well.