Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Bowwowmeow Baking Co

Very flexible app, and the customer service response is always prompt. Highly recommend!

Pink And Lulu

Love Privy! Customer service (even for the free account) is FANTASTIC! The options for the pop-up box were easy to configure. Love that it's branded to my site and not just generic colors, fonts, or pictures. The landing page!So fantastic and easy breezy!!!!! Awesome! I have already recommended to others!

Bobbin Girl Bag Making Supplies

Used Privy for a long time now, really great, super easy to install and does exactly what it's supposed to do, would highly recommend it

Classic British Spares 2

I love this app! Better then expected :) www.classicbritishspares.com Visit my site to see it in action!

Glamore Cosmetics

I am very impressed with this app. It has made a difference in my store and has been effective in collecting email addresses. I highly recommend it. It is easy to install and works really well!

Gugoco

One - two - three clicks and it's installed ... Very user friendly, Easy to use, great backend interface, you get what EXACTLY you need! I have store almost two years ( www.gugoco.com ) and tried with lots of similar platforms and this is the BEST! And want to say special thank you to Ben for great customer service. This people are know's what they doing! Thank you again!

Gratefullydyed

Looks and works great on my site! :D www.GratefullyDyed.com

Crdwn

This is a must have for all webstores to capture an audience. Great app!

Hyper Fitness

Not a bad little add on to the site, disable emails though they always seem to be sending something.

R2r Philippines

Really quick and personal service. :)