Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Plaid Rose

First off...I appreciate that I can have a presentable champagne with just the right options I need and it is free! Easy to use and indeed it has grown my marketing list. Highly recommend!

Ascot Motor Sports

Worked great from the moment we installed! Started seeing growth to our email capture list immediately. Averaging 10 a day since day one when we used to get about 1 every day or so. Great product! Can;t believe its free!

C A K E

This app was so easy to install and set up! I had my opt in working in just minutes and am now getting new subscribers every day!! I had another opt in form that was not giving me this kind of return. And best of all, it's free and integrated with my getresponse account! So happy with this app!!

Arnik Jewellers

What a great app! Easy to use, support is there for you to guide you through any issues and it has worked for me. I'm a new business and this is the second time I have used their services.

Aloha Tuners

I love the fresh modern look of Privy. I've tried other apps but this is the easiest to use, the cheapest (it's free!!) and by far the best looking. Highly recommended.

Mosher Clothing

It simply works. Easy to use, and very nice to configure and customize.

Metalsmiths Ca

Great app: fantastic customization, even at free levels, a must-have if you use Mail chimp. Seamless integration.

Metalsmiths925

Kidz And Company 2

Been using on the site for about a week, and have gotten a few emails registered already. Very easy to setup, not overbearing on the website, and overall a great addition! Totally recommended.

Get That Gadget

Defiantly works well. Very easy to set up and manage.