Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Les Romantiques

Love Privy! Great for a small business with a small budget! accumulated over 30 emails within the first month! thanks
sarah at www.lesromantiques.co.uk

Asylumzone

Excellent app! Does what it says and does it well. How can this be free!! We use it for our halloween costume coupon pop up sales and love it!

Agami Designer

Easy to install and use. Best part was Privvy's seamless integration to mailchimp. I now have automated the Newsletter sign-up on my website with Mailchimp so an offer with a discount code goes out to a customer within minutes of signing up!
Not sure yet how to make the pop-up appear in the center of the screen. Currently I have it as a "Sign Up" insert on a corner of my website. I installed it just 3 days ago and got a few sign ups already!!

Bowwowmeow Baking Co

Very flexible app, and the customer service response is always prompt. Highly recommend!

Pink And Lulu

Love Privy! Customer service (even for the free account) is FANTASTIC! The options for the pop-up box were easy to configure. Love that it's branded to my site and not just generic colors, fonts, or pictures. The landing page!So fantastic and easy breezy!!!!! Awesome! I have already recommended to others!

Bobbin Girl Bag Making Supplies

Used Privy for a long time now, really great, super easy to install and does exactly what it's supposed to do, would highly recommend it

Classic British Spares 2

I love this app! Better then expected :) www.classicbritishspares.com Visit my site to see it in action!

Glamore Cosmetics

I am very impressed with this app. It has made a difference in my store and has been effective in collecting email addresses. I highly recommend it. It is easy to install and works really well!

Gugoco

One - two - three clicks and it's installed ... Very user friendly, Easy to use, great backend interface, you get what EXACTLY you need! I have store almost two years ( www.gugoco.com ) and tried with lots of similar platforms and this is the BEST! And want to say special thank you to Ben for great customer service. This people are know's what they doing! Thank you again!

Gratefullydyed

Looks and works great on my site! :D www.GratefullyDyed.com