Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Crankshooter 2

Very good app, very easy to install and manage. We have already been successful in getting signups on a daily basis. The biggest question we have had is "what do you put on your pop up to gain the customers interest to sign up?" We are testing several messages currently and getting it dialed in.

Jackpotlots Com

Awesome app, very customizable and SOOOO Easy to set up. Check out my site for example, the pop-up will come up after 10 seconds (time is customizable) and it shows up every time a visitors leave site as well. My suggestion is to offer a 10% discount on the signup page and then give them the coupon code on the "thank you for signing up" page. My conversions went up quite a bit with this in place :)
You can't afford not to have this app because it helps you build a list of your sites visitors so that you can get them to come back in the future. I went 6 months without it and I wonder how much money I lost, better late than never and completely FREE :) www.jackpotlots.com

Shop Stevie

We have loved this app. We are new to shopify and apps and this was so easy to use and plugin. Our email subscriptions have gone up tramendously!! We are so grateful for this app!

Halloklarheit

easy to use, lean, sexy, functional.

Queen C Custom Extensions

This has been the most easy applied app! Love it!!! Thank so much for this wonderful app!

Dialogue Unlimited

Easy to set up, use and does what it says.

Archery Squad

Really easy to get setup and is constantly adding to my email list. What more can you ask for?

Ceo Mafia

Took me a while to understand but with their live chat I was able to get the pop up email capture on my site and more! great app!

Vipra Natural Choices

Great App and great customer service!

Almost Perfect Closet

A very user-friendly apps and it works really well, I have to admit the sales pop-up sign really garners numerous sign ups and turns in profits.