Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

French Press Coffee

Love the simplicity of this app. I've use few apps and this is simply simplest to work with. It does the job as well.

Ohmort

Good app and support! Experienced a bit of a usability/glitch or user error (me) stuff - not sure what's up, but seems workaround-able. Appreciate the app support.

Zeitgeist Gifts

Privy has worked great for me! It’s easy to use and has definitely increased the number of newsletter sign-ups I am getting from my pop up. The app integrates perfectly with Mailchimp, making it an effective marketing tool. Privy’s staff is super-helpful and assisted with set up and design. I am very thankful for this free app and might upgrade ;) www.zeitgeist-gifts.com

Meet Me Under The Moon

Finally found an easy and Free pop-up for email solicitation on my site. I struggled to get sign-ups for months. It's also very easy to export and then import into Shopify.

Tijuanajackson

Took me a second to realize how easy it is to customize the look each pop up. Good, clean app with lots of options when it comes to look and feel. Plus, I love being able to see a list of all the people who've submitted emails thus far. Makes my job easier.

Kini Bands

Not a fan of this app and all of it's restrictions and poor UI. Needs a LOT of work, but I guess that's why it's free. Has potential.

Chroniclesofhandmade

Perfect! I love this little app, it does what I need it to do and I am getting a nice number of newsletter sign-ups every day. Thank you for offering this app for free! Given the great experience I will definitely consider upgrading.

The Nomad Craft

High fives for this tool! Love it!

Fake Food Japan

For my needs, the free app works like a charm. Customer service is quick to respond as well. I'm getting sign-ups at a conversion rate of 2%+, so all is well :)

Pumpkin Pie Kids

Super easy to set up and use. It's simple and works great for what we need without any cost :) Already had people sign up to our newsletter. Easily integrates with Mailchimp.