Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Mermaid Pillow Co

Such an easy-to-use, elegant app for creating pop-ups, embedded forms and more.

Mintapple

Great app with fantastic feedback from customers! We'v increased order count & our mailing list! All for free!

Check out our site for a live demo - www.mintapple.co.uk

Cheers Guys :)

Georgeandfran

Saw instant results from this app! highly recommend!

Shoptigertree

Really great product! We have been consistently capturing 2-4% of our visitors email addresses and seen a slight bump in our conversion rate overall already. I expect both of those to increase with more usage as we get better at timing when the pop-up occurs and hone our message a little bit.
The only slight ding for me stems from the control over the button placement. It might just be my theme but as we have a chat app as well, I would much prefer the button to be on the top but with my theme it either blocks the search bar on the left or the cart on the right. We're overhauling our website right now and if my designer tells me I have more control over that sort of thing on my end I will likely amend my review.

The Flower Market

Very easy to use. Collected many emails.

Amano Artisans

Very Happy with Privy, It was very simple to set up, and I have collect emails daily

Madealiveclothing

The app is really cool. Gets the job rolling in just a few clicks. Definitely, I would recommend it and use it again.
Great job guys! Keep rocking :)

Holderness Bourne

Easy to use and more versatile from a design standpoint than other email capture apps we have tried in the past. Integration with MailChimp has been seamless.

Pethaus

Legendary service! We have had incredible support from the team at Privy, no query was too small and they have gone out of their way to make sure we got the app running just as we needed it to.
The app is already proving worth while, I've also been using it on another business for a few months and have seen a steady increase in conversions and sign ups.
We cannot rate this app and the team highly enough.
Thanks guys !
Mel and all the crew at Pethaus.

Dakotamae

Hands down the best customer service! Looking forward to seeing how it works on our site!