Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Xove Inc

So far so good with this app! It's always a back and forth whether to have a popup or not, but we have been pleased with Privy. We haven't taken advantage of the paid features yet. If you'd like to see this app in action visit our website www.xovebaby.com.

Terracotta 3

Privy was super easy to set up and the free version is flexible enough to take care of basic email signup needs. A++

Simplemoney

Love this app it's so simple and easy and most importantly effective !!! Thanks Privy

Doto

Works well. I would recommend. Better than other similar programs.

Tinyhandsonline

I recently moved away from JustUno to Privy. There are several things I like about JustUno that Privy doesn't have, but the better price that Privy offers made more sense for me to join the Privy family. And ultimately, my decision to use Privy was because I needed to use Remarkety, which is a much cheaper alternative to Klaviyo.

There were some complications initially while getting set up and with integrating with Remarkety, but their support staff was super on top of things. There was an issue with their integration and they had it fixed in a few hours. It doesn't get any better than that!

I also love that the thank you pop up forms have this cute rainbow confetti... It totally fits my branding and is so adorable.

While Privy's targeting rules are not as comprehensive as JustUno and the form builder doesn't allow you to edit the HTML/CSS for more control, nor does it let you use transparent backgrounds/colors, but I made it work.

JustUno also has a cool countdown timer on exit intent pop ups... which I'm hoping Privy will implement in the future. I think it helps with converting a customer.

There are some learning curves to get set up since they introduce new concepts/terms within their app like the differences between a "Signup" or "Online Offer" campaign (and how the latter sends a series of emails encouraging the subscriber to use their offer), and I wish their knowledgebase was more fleshed out, but there wasn't anything the support staff couldn't help with. Anyway, once I got past the learning curves, it's pretty much a set up and forget about it app.

Cuff Love Company

Privy has really helped me manage my email campaigns and the integration with Mail Chimp has completely simplified my life! Love it!

Sir Wylde

Honestly an amazing app. It does many things that other apps don't do. Pretty great.

Electron Wheel Official

Top notch customer service and excellent solution for our site. Really strong targeting and analytics.

Delicious Yogini

Great app! Easy to customize. There are also choices on when, where and how the pop-up works.

Bella Reina

This is an amazing, amazing app. In the first day, we received 12 new email sign ups. Plus the support is off the charts fabulous. 5 stars doesn't begin to do this app justice...should be 10 stars and the same for the support.