Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Warehouse Restaurant Deals

Very happy with it so far. Easy to use and the pop-up looks nicer than what I could have made on my own

My Lepota

Very user friendly. You can edit your banners after you publish them. Options to upload your own images instead of using the envelope icon, and can edit all text! :)

Finkstore3

Great App - Easy to use, great looks - i've increased my mailing list almost by 100% within 2 weeks!

Also looks really great on mobile devices.

Paww Store

Privy forces people to leave 5-star reviews and badgers them until they do. So here you go - I am leaving a 1-star review to counter all the fake 5-star reviews.

Florence Adams

Easy to install and configure, it's been great so far and is already yielding positive results.

The Tea Studio

Delighted with this app! Easy to use and managed to do exactly what I wanted to do even when it wasn't in the 'usual' run of things. Ben was super helpful and found a way to achieve what I was looking for with fantastic results. Really great service!

Dollsanddaydreams

Incredibly easy to set up and amazing results. My Newsletter sign up skyrocketed to 450 in the first 24hrs. I went from 5 to 6 sign ups per day to an average of 80. Incredible! I can't thank Privy enough. Ben's encouraging and helpful e-mails are wonderful too. I am using the Free package but I am considering shifting over to the payed for the use of onetime coupon codes ;)
Thanks Privy!!

Thewickedlist

It's exactly what I needed. Very easy to setup and support is awesome! =)

Silverstones Llc

Privy is a great app and easy to set-up. It offers a lot of flexibility and marketing features! Get this app!

Kristin Schmucker

Easy to install and consistently converts new viewers to email subscribers! We are thrilled with this product.