Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Testboutiquepierre

Using the free version it's working like a charm.

Earthvoice

Works well and easy to use :) Like it that it's quite customizable

Fir3pit

Easy to customize, fast functioning, looks great! We put our pop up bottom right so it's easy to find

Beauty Bar Supply

I would recommend the Privy. It is a great way to grow your contact list. It's a necessary app for new e-commerce sites.

Coastalcharms

I would definitely recommend this app to a friend! As soon as I installed it new signs-ups started appearing:))
Try it out for sure!!

Onlybrown

Stared using Privy and I'm already seeing result in a week's time. Nothing spectacular but its definately an achievement in its own right.

1) Like it that I can customise the newsletter signup form despite being on a free plan (for now). Awesome!
2) The auto-generated code links for various social media platform is helpful. Just copy n paste. Easy. I'm also beginning to see some results from Instagram.
3) Ben is helpful and responsive. Great solution n customer service. Thumbs up!!

Would love to see more templates!!

Keep up the great work, Team Privy.

Copper Cookware

With the Privy app installed we started seeing growth in our lists that very same day. We have doubled our list subscriptions within a week. Safe to say we will be using this service from now on!

Ninou Kids

Great app! If only other apps/services understood the importance of good support and good design! Launched my campaign yesterday and it's definitely making a difference, people are subscribing and using their promo code increasing our sales! One side note though: they could improve their platform and make it more intuitive to use and navigate. The synchronization with other apps is a bit tricky, but as I said they were very helpful and answered all my questions so I didn't have to waste my time trying to figure out what to do. Thumbs up!

Recycled Materials

I really love this app! The free version offers plenty of design freedom and its all relatively simple to set up and get started. The added bonus is the landing page link for social media, a great way to extend the reach of your campaign.

Get Z

I was against pop ups at first but now after using privy I've been converted. I like the pop up before exit option. It has been a great source subscribers and the best of all it was completely customizable. Setup was less than 10 minutes and extremely intuitive. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to boost sales and grow their email list.