Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

The Masonic Jeweller

Easy to install, edit and publish to my new website. Have signed up many customers since launch! Great support team too!

www.masonicjeweller.ie

Bow Tie Expressions

Great app and easy to install. Highly recommend. I will definitely continue to use this app.

Patchesrus

Looks good from the outset, in principle I think it would work ok, but quite confusing as to settings and organising the look and feel of landing pages and thank you pages. Changes made seem to not take effect, its a little confusing and messy. 2 stars people. Would have given 3 stars if I had replies from their team in a timely manner, still no replies yet but I bet i get one now lol...

Comfortableboxers

Gorgeous, beautiful, and easy. This is probably the best implementation of a pop-up i've ever seen.

Radianceskincare

Privy. Great little app that helps me out a bunch. The cool thing is at it's easy to use and it is low maintenance. You just set it and forget it. Remember, you need to have a back end funnel in place with an email autoresponder so that you can keep in touch with your clients. Make sure you have that first before you create a Privy because you'll have people signing in and having no way to keep them engaged with your store. The customer service with Privy is awesome and the ease to create your own pantone colors, and message is fabulous. Plus you can stipulate where you want this to show up on your site! Yeah!! Great stuff. Ben is fabulous and I highly recommend it!

Noniades

It is a very complete and effective aplication ... in minutes widjet have created a very professional and effective ... thank you ...

Airportag

Doesn't work well on mobile, I gonna wait for improvements.

Plumsociety

Privy has a lot of potential as a website extension widget. They're the only app that I know of that can help you set up email signup popups with offer codes that can only be used once or for first-time purchases. Shopify currently doesn't offer that natively and no other app (even after a search by Shopify's customer reps) can help you do this. I'm excited to see what other new features Privy will be adding.

Deserves Com

The best looking and easy to use app I've found for this. Part way through day 1 = 23 opt-ins and 4 sales from people who were EXITING my site!

Meliora K

Privy is pretty simple to get up and running. Their team was on top of any technical questions I had, which made turning on campaigns much easier than I expected.