Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Pepperminttwist Com

Great so far! I've had 9 sign ups in 2 days! Really great support and awesome app!! Glad I added it to https://www.pepperminttwist.com !

Chickenmash Farm

Love this app! It's easy to easy to use and my email list is growing already.

Bad Bad Jewelry

I love how easy the design aspect of this app is. Its not obtrusive when shoppers come to my site, yet it's still effective and is capturing emails for me.

Dragonfly Emovies

i have been using Privy for a few weeks. i just opened my web-store, so far Privy seems to work very well. i have had several sales using the campaigns. I am happy o far will be able to tell more after I have had my store open longer.

Blue Blossom

Working well so far. Easy to use. Thanks!

Got Dark Chocolate Wholesale

Have used this app on both my current and previous stores. Lifesaver!

Treadfast

Great app that's been really effective in collecting emails for our store, Treadfast Fit. Recommend giving it a shot!

Regencies

A very nice app. Relatively easy to install and design. Emailed customer support and received a timely response. Thank you!

Mermaid Pillow Co

Such an easy-to-use, elegant app for creating pop-ups, embedded forms and more.

Mintapple

Great app with fantastic feedback from customers! We'v increased order count & our mailing list! All for free!

Check out our site for a live demo - www.mintapple.co.uk

Cheers Guys :)