Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Bella Reina

This is an amazing, amazing app. In the first day, we received 12 new email sign ups. Plus the support is off the charts fabulous. 5 stars doesn't begin to do this app justice...should be 10 stars and the same for the support.

Looklagoon

This is a wonderful app! It displays well and is very easy to customize and set up. Highly recommend!

Zedandq

Been using this for a while now and simply love it! Easy to use, and help is there when needed. Keep up the great work guys!

Vadcycle

Great way to increase your newsletter sign up can't believe this is free

Houston Street Outfitters 2

I have been using it for a while. I am really happy with it!

Buelbe

Great app! Lots of possibilities even for the free version.

Lovesomeca

So far I am very happy with this app. I can modify almost everything to adapt to the design of my store. Very happy with it.
www.lovesome.ca

Labelmb

Great little app, easy to set up and lots of customisations possible for our store at labelmb.com - even adapts well to mobile sites!

Tbms

Great tool to increase referral business

Mantra Fitness Apparel

I could've had it for free but I chose to pay these guys to sort it out for me. The more time you waste the me money you lose. So I made back the $50 I spent in seconds. Highly recommended & a very happy customer. No one had what I needed for ages until I found these guys :)