Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Prium

Location Spain

when i look for a free app and i get to apps like this i just loose my time. guys if you are not expecting to pay just dont download it becouse it is not responsive at all.

Lavenforest

Time spent using app About 1 month

Privy works! I like the custom interface! very easy to use

The Pink Kiwi

Cool app still trying to understand it all but I'm getting there! So far so good.

Testboutiquepierre

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Using the free version it's working like a charm.

Earthvoice

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Works well and easy to use :) Like it that it's quite customizable

Fir3pit

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to customize, fast functioning, looks great! We put our pop up bottom right so it's easy to find

Beauty Bar Supply

Time spent using app Over 5 years

I would recommend the Privy. It is a great way to grow your contact list. It's a necessary app for new e-commerce sites.

Coastalcharms

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I would definitely recommend this app to a friend! As soon as I installed it new signs-ups started appearing:))
Try it out for sure!!

Onlybrown

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 4 years

Stared using Privy and I'm already seeing result in a week's time. Nothing spectacular but its definately an achievement in its own right.

1) Like it that I can customise the newsletter signup form despite being on a free plan (for now). Awesome!
2) The auto-generated code links for various social media platform is helpful. Just copy n paste. Easy. I'm also beginning to see some results from Instagram.
3) Ben is helpful and responsive. Great solution n customer service. Thumbs up!!

Would love to see more templates!!

Keep up the great work, Team Privy.

Copper Cookware

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 2 years

With the Privy app installed we started seeing growth in our lists that very same day. We have doubled our list subscriptions within a week. Safe to say we will be using this service from now on!