Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Classic British Spares 2

I love this app! Better then expected :) www.classicbritishspares.com Visit my site to see it in action!

Glamore Cosmetics

I am very impressed with this app. It has made a difference in my store and has been effective in collecting email addresses. I highly recommend it. It is easy to install and works really well!

Gugoco

One - two - three clicks and it's installed ... Very user friendly, Easy to use, great backend interface, you get what EXACTLY you need! I have store almost two years ( www.gugoco.com ) and tried with lots of similar platforms and this is the BEST! And want to say special thank you to Ben for great customer service. This people are know's what they doing! Thank you again!

Gratefullydyed

Looks and works great on my site! :D www.GratefullyDyed.com

Crdwn

This is a must have for all webstores to capture an audience. Great app!

Hyper Fitness

Not a bad little add on to the site, disable emails though they always seem to be sending something.

R2r Philippines

Really quick and personal service. :)

Shopzealous

To be honest, it's a fantastic app, I can't fault it. Support is also great and previously I rated it 5 stars. However, I'm giving them 3 stars now as their new pricing structure is way overpriced. Previously it was FREE with an option to upgrade for more features and branding removal. Now they are essentially forcing long term customers to pay for this previously free services, as it's now based on page views instead. So I'm out.... I've found another provider.

Privy, I understand that pricing structures have to change from time to time but perhaps you could have started with something a little more cost effective for your customers. Perhaps restricting the number of forms and functions available on the free plan would have been a better idea instead. Then you can simply add more forms and functions on a set of new paid plans, so customers can decide what plan suits them based on what they need and can afford.

Pistols Pearls Boutique

Very easy to use and customization is simple!

Dyer Jenkins

If it's free, you're the product.

I was looking at optimizing our site a bit, and noticed an enormous amount of tracking pixels being loaded. Turns out all of the 40+ pixels were being loaded by Privy. None of that information is shared with me, so I can only assume Privy is using your customers' browsing behaviors to their own ends while slowing down your page.

Don't be lazy like me. Spend the small amount of time it takes to make your own email popup or at least pay someone else to do it.