Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Nappy Love

Time spent using app About 1 year

Signed up to Privy a few days ago, and already my list is building up nicely. Love it.

Sexyrealsexdolls

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great tool!!! Must Have! I started getting subscribers after a few days using it!! Highly recommended!! Perfect to build your email list and promotions!. Thanks for this great tool!

Pepperminttwist Com

Great so far! I've had 9 sign ups in 2 days! Really great support and awesome app!! Glad I added it to https://www.pepperminttwist.com !

Chickenmash Farm

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love this app! It's easy to easy to use and my email list is growing already.

Bad Bad Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I love how easy the design aspect of this app is. Its not obtrusive when shoppers come to my site, yet it's still effective and is capturing emails for me.

Dragonfly Emovies

i have been using Privy for a few weeks. i just opened my web-store, so far Privy seems to work very well. i have had several sales using the campaigns. I am happy o far will be able to tell more after I have had my store open longer.

Blue Blossom

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Working well so far. Easy to use. Thanks!

Got Dark Chocolate Wholesale

Have used this app on both my current and previous stores. Lifesaver!

Treadfast

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app that's been really effective in collecting emails for our store, Treadfast Fit. Recommend giving it a shot!

Regencies

A very nice app. Relatively easy to install and design. Emailed customer support and received a timely response. Thank you!