Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Hyper Fitness

Not a bad little add on to the site, disable emails though they always seem to be sending something.

R2r Philippines

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Really quick and personal service. :)

Shopzealous

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

To be honest, it's a fantastic app, I can't fault it. Support is also great and previously I rated it 5 stars. However, I'm giving them 3 stars now as their new pricing structure is way overpriced. Previously it was FREE with an option to upgrade for more features and branding removal. Now they are essentially forcing long term customers to pay for this previously free services, as it's now based on page views instead. So I'm out.... I've found another provider.

Privy, I understand that pricing structures have to change from time to time but perhaps you could have started with something a little more cost effective for your customers. Perhaps restricting the number of forms and functions available on the free plan would have been a better idea instead. Then you can simply add more forms and functions on a set of new paid plans, so customers can decide what plan suits them based on what they need and can afford.

Pistols Pearls Boutique

Very easy to use and customization is simple!

Dyer Jenkins

If it's free, you're the product.

I was looking at optimizing our site a bit, and noticed an enormous amount of tracking pixels being loaded. Turns out all of the 40+ pixels were being loaded by Privy. None of that information is shared with me, so I can only assume Privy is using your customers' browsing behaviors to their own ends while slowing down your page.

Don't be lazy like me. Spend the small amount of time it takes to make your own email popup or at least pay someone else to do it.

Gypsy Roots

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very user friendly. Reports and feedback make it easy to track what customers are responding to. Love this App!!

Truess Apparel

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Easy to use. Great App!

- TrueSS Apparel team

The Rushing Hour

Location Australia

Absolutely beautiful tool to get leads, can be fully customised so our brand style is consistent across the site.

Bluebird Boutique

Super easy to use! Has made capturing emails so much easier and I love that I finally found an app that is free and allows online promo codes!

Trend Addictions 2

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Very happy with this app, easy to use & love the customization.