Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Florence Adams

Easy to install and configure, it's been great so far and is already yielding positive results.

The Tea Studio

Delighted with this app! Easy to use and managed to do exactly what I wanted to do even when it wasn't in the 'usual' run of things. Ben was super helpful and found a way to achieve what I was looking for with fantastic results. Really great service!

Dollsanddaydreams

Incredibly easy to set up and amazing results. My Newsletter sign up skyrocketed to 450 in the first 24hrs. I went from 5 to 6 sign ups per day to an average of 80. Incredible! I can't thank Privy enough. Ben's encouraging and helpful e-mails are wonderful too. I am using the Free package but I am considering shifting over to the payed for the use of onetime coupon codes ;)
Thanks Privy!!

Thewickedlist

It's exactly what I needed. Very easy to setup and support is awesome! =)

Silverstones Llc

Privy is a great app and easy to set-up. It offers a lot of flexibility and marketing features! Get this app!

Kristin Schmucker

Easy to install and consistently converts new viewers to email subscribers! We are thrilled with this product.

The Masonic Jeweller

Easy to install, edit and publish to my new website. Have signed up many customers since launch! Great support team too!

www.masonicjeweller.ie

Bow Tie Expressions

Great app and easy to install. Highly recommend. I will definitely continue to use this app.

Patchesrus

Looks good from the outset, in principle I think it would work ok, but quite confusing as to settings and organising the look and feel of landing pages and thank you pages. Changes made seem to not take effect, its a little confusing and messy. 2 stars people. Would have given 3 stars if I had replies from their team in a timely manner, still no replies yet but I bet i get one now lol...

Comfortableboxers

Gorgeous, beautiful, and easy. This is probably the best implementation of a pop-up i've ever seen.