4.6
January 11, 2016

Love the simplicity of this app. I've use few apps and this is simply simplest to work with. It does the job as well.

French Press Coffee
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited January 11, 2016

Good app and support! Experienced a bit of a usability/glitch or user error (me) stuff - not sure what's up, but seems workaround-able. Appreciate the app support.

Ohmort
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 4, 2016

Privy has worked great for me! It’s easy to use and has definitely increased the number of newsletter sign-ups I am getting from my pop up. The app integrates perfectly with Mailchimp, making it an effective marketing tool. Privy’s staff is super-helpful and assisted with set up and design. I am very thankful for this free app and might upgrade ;) www.zeitgeist-gifts.com

Zeitgeist Gifts
Time spent using app: About 4 years
December 28, 2015

Finally found an easy and Free pop-up for email solicitation on my site. I struggled to get sign-ups for months. It's also very easy to export and then import into Shopify.

Meet Me Under The Moon
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited December 28, 2015

Took me a second to realize how easy it is to customize the look each pop up. Good, clean app with lots of options when it comes to look and feel. Plus, I love being able to see a list of all the people who've submitted emails thus far. Makes my job easier.

Tijuanajackson
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
December 27, 2015

Not a fan of this app and all of it's restrictions and poor UI. Needs a LOT of work, but I guess that's why it's free. Has potential.

Kini Bands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 25, 2015

Perfect! I love this little app, it does what I need it to do and I am getting a nice number of newsletter sign-ups every day. Thank you for offering this app for free! Given the great experience I will definitely consider upgrading.

Chroniclesofhandmade
Time spent using app: About 5 years
December 25, 2015

High fives for this tool! Love it!

The Nomad Craft
Singapore
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 22, 2015

For my needs, the free app works like a charm. Customer service is quick to respond as well. I'm getting sign-ups at a conversion rate of 2%+, so all is well :)

Fake Food Japan
Japan
Time spent using app: 27 days
December 21, 2015

Super easy to set up and use. It's simple and works great for what we need without any cost :) Already had people sign up to our newsletter. Easily integrates with Mailchimp.

Pumpkin Pie Kids