Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Meliora K

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Privy is pretty simple to get up and running. Their team was on top of any technical questions I had, which made turning on campaigns much easier than I expected.

People Like Art

Time spent using app About 2 months

I've been shocked by the increase in email sign-ups! I've double my email list in a short amount of time. The app did effect my shopping cart which was set as a Drawer. Once I changed it to the Page cart type everything worked perfectly.

Gustoandelan

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app. Easy to use and we've had more subscribers since we started using it than ever before.

Curated Label

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use and customize - highly recommended! Thank you Privy Team :)

Shop Glam Up Parties

One of favorite apps for opt-ins! Easy to set up and install and the reporting metrics are easy to understand.

Mudl Shop 2

Location South Africa

Great app. Easy to use and install, and good support too.

Life Force

Location Australia

The app is cool and simple to use which I liked

The down side was that it was glitchy, showing double of the banners when I had only installed one

I e-mailed the Privy team but never heard back which was disappointing because I thought the app was a winner

Luka Inc

Such a great thing, and great customer service!! So easy to use!

Say It Forward

Just found Privy! I can't wait to start receiving more sign-ups on my list! I installed the app on my shopify site, had a few questions and Ben at Privy responded instantly, great customer service! Thanks from Team #SayitInternational

Cupboard Distributing

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wow, overnight got tons of new email signups and great response! This app is easy to use and very effective, I'd definitely recommend it to others!