Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited February 28, 2020

Privy forces people to leave 5-star reviews and badgers them until they do. So here you go - I am leaving a 1-star review to counter all the fake 5-star reviews.

Paww Store
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 30, 2015

Easy to install and configure, it's been great so far and is already yielding positive results.

Florence Adams
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 22, 2015

Delighted with this app! Easy to use and managed to do exactly what I wanted to do even when it wasn't in the 'usual' run of things. Ben was super helpful and found a way to achieve what I was looking for with fantastic results. Really great service!

The Tea Studio
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 6, 2015

Incredibly easy to set up and amazing results. My Newsletter sign up skyrocketed to 450 in the first 24hrs. I went from 5 to 6 sign ups per day to an average of 80. Incredible! I can't thank Privy enough. Ben's encouraging and helpful e-mails are wonderful too. I am using the Free package but I am considering shifting over to the payed for the use of onetime coupon codes ;)
Thanks Privy!!

Dollsanddaydreams
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
October 6, 2015

It's exactly what I needed. Very easy to setup and support is awesome! =)

Thewickedlist
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited October 2, 2015

Privy is a great app and easy to set-up. It offers a lot of flexibility and marketing features! Get this app!

Silverstones Llc
Time spent using app: 17 days
Edited September 23, 2018

Easy to install and consistently converts new viewers to email subscribers! We are thrilled with this product.

Kristin Schmucker
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
September 24, 2015

Easy to install, edit and publish to my new website. Have signed up many customers since launch! Great support team too!

www.masonicjeweller.ie

The Masonic Jeweller
Ireland
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited October 2, 2016

Great app and easy to install. Highly recommend. I will definitely continue to use this app.

Bow Tie Expressions
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 16, 2015

Looks good from the outset, in principle I think it would work ok, but quite confusing as to settings and organising the look and feel of landing pages and thank you pages. Changes made seem to not take effect, its a little confusing and messy. 2 stars people. Would have given 3 stars if I had replies from their team in a timely manner, still no replies yet but I bet i get one now lol...

Patchesrus