Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Candle Farms

Once it kicks in and starts working I will know.

Gingysshop

Ummmm.....It's nice if it would actually tell me what it actually does and how to use it to the full potential. I'll learn as I go that's how I'll be fine. I do trust it's purpose.

Womenparadise Com

Difficult to set up and too expensive !

Project Fey

I truly have nothing to say. As part of the setup process requires me to leave a review and I haven't even really started install. So I guess the one thing I can review it is the fact that they should probably wait to let a new customer finish installation before asking for review–even better suggest a review after they have been using the product for a few days or longer.

Popandsuki Shopify

The mobile version of the popup is showing the HTML code instead of the title, and the support team hasn't responded to my inquiries.

Vintage Beyond Space

Email's were not sending to recent Subscribers...

Superninjabargains

Not sure why you have to upgrade to sync an email address. Not cool to say it is free and then upsell us that way.

You can mention it on the front of your website in big bold letters up top where we can see it instead of having to look for it.

Mention that you have a free version where you can't sync your email address and then mention that you have a paid version where you can sync your email address.

People appreciate transparency and being up-front instead of finding out later.

I think the free version should let people sync at least 1 email address and the paid version should let people sync multiple email addresses.

Yogi Spirit

A little difficult at the beginning. can't figure out where to start designing email sing up pop up

Monee Marie Kids

Created a landing page but can't figure out how to utilize.

Rgg Edu

READ THIS if you are an Infusionsoft user or somebody wanting to save some money on monthly fees. We considered Privy when looking for an IS friendly pop-op. Paid version of Privy is overpriced compared to MailMunch. If you're looking for a good popup that is competitively priced, check out MailMunch. They (Privy) offered a sales price to us when we first signed up, but the day after it was no longer available and twice the price. It was easy, but really all PopUp apps are well designed. Money saved is added margin, so we looked for another option and glad we stumbled upon MailMunch. Great service, awesome analytics, and an outstanding alternative product.