Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

For Bake Sake

it okay so far, just got it so hard to say. you should wait longer before making people review

Marquell Smith Collection

I wish I could change the button color.

Madteam

Some bugging when trying to edit some text

Litpact

Takes too long to load. More annoying than useful

The Bag Place

Seems good. Haven't had any conversions yet, so we'll see how well it works

Tojbutikken Dk

Its confusing and expensive, and i have no option to try the payed subscription with a free trial. for an upstart, it is a no go if i am looking for instant value for my money, or for free, then i will choose something else.

Taylor Max Childrens Boutique

ONLY used for a day and continue to get review notification. so far so good.

5/10/2019 Upgraded to paid. too expensive for what is offered. Downgraded back to free.

3/2020- Free stopped awhile ago but id never deleted the app. although i was not receiving services, privy was still tracking my activity and new subscriber emails! Not cool.

Modern Cheapskate

I find it confusing. I will probably uninstall it.

Twelve4teen

I only tried it for few weeks.

Off Fly Shop

The pop up portion of Privy was extremely helpful, now that mailchimp does not integrate with Shopify and we've tried Privy it is extremely disappointing. Its not an intuitive UI. The text color does not match when you send the test emails and you can change it, but it does not change on the test email. You can't get customer support. Help features are a contact sub,mission form that doesn't even get addressed over weekends. I easily would've rated Privy 5/5 stars for the email signup pop/up...that's the only reason this isn't a 1 star