Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Off Fly Shop

The pop up portion of Privy was extremely helpful, now that mailchimp does not integrate with Shopify and we've tried Privy it is extremely disappointing. Its not an intuitive UI. The text color does not match when you send the test emails and you can change it, but it does not change on the test email. You can't get customer support. Help features are a contact sub,mission form that doesn't even get addressed over weekends. I easily would've rated Privy 5/5 stars for the email signup pop/up...that's the only reason this isn't a 1 star

Entyce Your Beauty

can't find the url - seems to be good for design.

The Addic

just installed ! have to see how things go .

Candle Farms

Once it kicks in and starts working I will know.

Gingysshop

Ummmm.....It's nice if it would actually tell me what it actually does and how to use it to the full potential. I'll learn as I go that's how I'll be fine. I do trust it's purpose.

Womenparadise Com

Difficult to set up and too expensive !

Project Fey

I truly have nothing to say. As part of the setup process requires me to leave a review and I haven't even really started install. So I guess the one thing I can review it is the fact that they should probably wait to let a new customer finish installation before asking for review–even better suggest a review after they have been using the product for a few days or longer.

Popandsuki Shopify

The mobile version of the popup is showing the HTML code instead of the title, and the support team hasn't responded to my inquiries.

Vintage Beyond Space

Email's were not sending to recent Subscribers...

Superninjabargains

Not sure why you have to upgrade to sync an email address. Not cool to say it is free and then upsell us that way.

You can mention it on the front of your website in big bold letters up top where we can see it instead of having to look for it.

Mention that you have a free version where you can't sync your email address and then mention that you have a paid version where you can sync your email address.

People appreciate transparency and being up-front instead of finding out later.

I think the free version should let people sync at least 1 email address and the paid version should let people sync multiple email addresses.