Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Privy
4.6
March 9, 2019

Heard about this app. Decided to add it to my store and try it out. Easy to set up. I am still reviewing this app for a true review but needed the pop-up to go away hence this partial. So far, okay.

Lavish Realm
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Privy replied March 11, 2019

Thanks for the review! As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com or check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com

March 5, 2019

Good app. However, customer service is terrible. I emailed twice and still no response after a few days.

Wiley Hart
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Privy replied March 6, 2019

Sorry to hear about the slower than normal response time. I've flagged this for the support team and they should be in touch today.

Edited March 4, 2019

I spent 30 minutes to configure a pop up then IMPOSSIBLE to save. Waste of time .. I hope it will not happen again.

Bagalsa
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
Privy replied March 4, 2019

Really sorry to hear that! You might want to reach out to our support team for help if you havent already at support@privy.com

March 1, 2019

I am using Privy because Mailchimp was having some problems with my pop-up email. I am disappointed that the features I once had for free on Mailchimp are not available to me through Privy.

Clutch'd
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Privy replied March 1, 2019

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to accomplish what you were trying to do. We'd love to help! Just shoot us an email at support@privy.com or open a chat from within our help docs at help.privy.com and we'll try to get you what you need.

Edited February 6, 2019

So far it's been a little confusing to set up and to know what else I need to do. The pop-up template began with the "submit" tab overlapping the other words and I had to figure out that it was up to me to rearrange everything. I think it will be great once it is working properly. I also see that I have 3/4 set up items completed but no indication of what is left to do. Just now I wasn't able to leave 3 stars. The "submit review" only activated when I lowered to two. Odd.

Northstar Shelters