Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Steven G Designs Ltd

"FREE" "FREE" "FREE" - Ridiculously overpriced if you don't go for the free version. Won't be using it.

Canadatrendz

I do not like the Privy Logo at the bottom

Khoikhoi

I am sorry but if you are going to ask me for a review a couple of minutes after I have signed up, struggling to even figure out how you make a design and when I finally do, I am told to upgrade then I will give it a one-star rating. Totally wasted minutes. A lot of people keep saying Sumo does the same on their free plan but they have got a lot of flexibility with their templates. I am sorry privy, you will have to do better.

La Fashions Jewelry

No good results will wait to see the results

Plush Paws Products

i have no clue how this app will perform.
Cannot give a 5 star review until i use it!

Why this pressure???

Nina Clothing

its so annoying how they keep asking for reviews and wish the pop ups were more customizable

Be Love Boutique

pop up doesn't allow you to input emails so what's the point?

Woodstone

I heard that Privy is selling emails that are captured to 3rd parties. Also slowing down website greatly. Deleted immediately ,

Poppynella

it's annoying to be asked for a review in the middle of setting up the widgets....

Gods Healing Principles

I can't figure shit out....you need to spend more time helping and less time selling crap!!!!