Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

4gyellowpages

Cant get it to pop up coupon on exit after an hour

Apparelbypretty

Couldn't sync my previous subscriber's list. Generally too complicated. Annoying app

Hottbuyy

just download, havent used it yet!

Karity Com

Absolutely nothing about this app is free, and not only that.
They constantly changed there plans on you without telling you.
Everything is an upsell like, oh you want to let customers inclde an "@" symbol in there email? thats and extra $129 a month...

1. On a serious note, they are dishonest and always trying to make a sale, they will gow the shady distance. Like when i signed up it was unlimited collecting emails and send out welcome codes. After 3 months they add a new rule to my $25 month plan saying "only 400 welcome emails allowed to be sent per day" i never agreed to that, only to find out that for 3 months privy stopped sending to the email subscribers the welcome email.

2. i paid for the "unbranded footer" one and removed the footer, one month later privy adds the footer back to all welcome emails without telling me.

Bomolele Organics

Too Early. Ive not used the app yet

Georgiaalice

terrible. the list does not sync with mailchimp

Steven G Designs Ltd

"FREE" "FREE" "FREE" - Ridiculously overpriced if you don't go for the free version. Won't be using it.

Canadatrendz

I do not like the Privy Logo at the bottom

Khoikhoi

I am sorry but if you are going to ask me for a review a couple of minutes after I have signed up, struggling to even figure out how you make a design and when I finally do, I am told to upgrade then I will give it a one-star rating. Totally wasted minutes. A lot of people keep saying Sumo does the same on their free plan but they have got a lot of flexibility with their templates. I am sorry privy, you will have to do better.

La Fashions Jewelry

No good results will wait to see the results