Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

Diva B

Just downloaded it! Can't give a real review until I use it! Can't finish the step without doing a review :-(. Once I start using then I can come back and give a real review ;-)

Barber

very hard to switch between 2 privy accounts (i have 2 shopify stores)

Emmafund

At first I thought something amazing was happening...newsletter sign ups exploded...I got hundreds everyday. Turns out it just generated spam bots. Not one welcome email was opened out of several hundred people who supposedly signed up. And their dashboard only recorded 3 sign ups total for the hundreds I received. Something is wrong with this scenario. There's no way to filter out by country and now it's costing time and money to clean it all out of my customer files. Don't waste your time with this app.

Lash It

haven't used yet and already asking for a review?

Anitas Trinklets

Just signed up, will wait for a few days and write my thoughts...just hoping at least this app would bring me my first sale!

Oxa Store

Remove your *powered by privy* at the bottom

Luvalti Jewels

I got sick of a pupup that kept bugging me about the review. Please remove it.

Wynmarket

I have not fully used. The popup to review the product is too annoying thats why I'm going to write a review with 1 start

Real Life Rosary

Update (9/15/19): The email portion of the app has proved to be the most useless part of the app. Creating a newsletter is a serious chore compared to other programs. The information you gain from the newsletter is worthless. It doesn't tell you who clicked on which link, who unsubscribed, etc. It has not been effective in anyway. I guess I'm stuck until MailChimp is once again part of Shopify.

Update: I've had the app installed for a month now. The pop up works great gathering emails. Actually surprised at how many people sign up. The email feature is nice. I've sent out a few newsletters with varying results.

I can't justify paying $20 a month for the app yet. I'm told that I've reached the max impressions of 5000 per month on the free plan yet my site says I'm only at 1500 for the month (could be the way impressions are counted). The email reports leave a lot to be desired. Other apps give great detail about who opened, how many times, what was clicked on etc. Would certainly pay for that. My avg open rate according to the report dropped from 20% with another app to 2%. Not sure why.

Liz Lauter Designs

Stay away from this app unless you want a flood of unstoppable spam customers signing up by the minute. There is no option to protect incoming customer sign ups from a "bot" hijacking your pop up and delivering fake customers by the hours.
The company offers no solution after I reached out to their support.