Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Bindi Box

I wish the mailing list would automatically place entrants into my Shopify customer list.

Fokclothing Com

well complete the review once i've tested the product.

Royalstripes

It's good. However the customization is quite limited and if you are planning on getting your website accepted as mobile-friendly on google, then privy will disturb the process and won't let google recognize the site as mobile-friendly.

Thechameli

Disappointed. Spent time creating the campaign and just had two questions I needed help with to complete it. Was responded to with a read the How To page, which I had obviously done and hadn't found the answers there. Which he responded to with a rude this = that (still not answering the question). Could have been a good 5 stars but there are far too many good apps out there with incredible customer service to waste time on one that is not helpful and rude.

Patchesrus

Looks good from the outset, in principle I think it would work ok, but quite confusing as to settings and organising the look and feel of landing pages and thank you pages. Changes made seem to not take effect, its a little confusing and messy. 2 stars people. Would have given 3 stars if I had replies from their team in a timely manner, still no replies yet but I bet i get one now lol...

Airportag

Doesn't work well on mobile, I gonna wait for improvements.

Life Force

The app is cool and simple to use which I liked

The down side was that it was glitchy, showing double of the banners when I had only installed one

I e-mailed the Privy team but never heard back which was disappointing because I thought the app was a winner

1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 Next