Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Twelve4teen

I only tried it for few weeks.

Off Fly Shop

The pop up portion of Privy was extremely helpful, now that mailchimp does not integrate with Shopify and we've tried Privy it is extremely disappointing. Its not an intuitive UI. The text color does not match when you send the test emails and you can change it, but it does not change on the test email. You can't get customer support. Help features are a contact sub,mission form that doesn't even get addressed over weekends. I easily would've rated Privy 5/5 stars for the email signup pop/up...that's the only reason this isn't a 1 star

Entyce Your Beauty

can't find the url - seems to be good for design.

The Addic

just installed ! have to see how things go .

Candle Farms

Once it kicks in and starts working I will know.

Gingysshop

Ummmm.....It's nice if it would actually tell me what it actually does and how to use it to the full potential. I'll learn as I go that's how I'll be fine. I do trust it's purpose.

Womenparadise Com

Difficult to set up and too expensive !

Project Fey

I truly have nothing to say. As part of the setup process requires me to leave a review and I haven't even really started install. So I guess the one thing I can review it is the fact that they should probably wait to let a new customer finish installation before asking for review–even better suggest a review after they have been using the product for a few days or longer.

Popandsuki Shopify

The mobile version of the popup is showing the HTML code instead of the title, and the support team hasn't responded to my inquiries.

Vintage Beyond Space

Email's were not sending to recent Subscribers...