Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Rebel Goddess Cosmetics

worst app ever, collects customers numbers but you cant text them. i want a refund. easy to set up but thats it. mail chimp is free for email.

Scale Motorsport

I agree with Cjartcanada everything about this popup software is confusing and difficult to get working, if I can't figure this out in another 60 minutes I will be terminating my account with Privy. How did they get away with this, its awful!

Pampered Paws.shop

Essentially, I have been using this app without much issue. I don’t use all its features because there are other better apps I prefer, but I liked the popup style and a couple of things and was happy to continue paying the $30 a month. However, when I go to log into my account earlier this week to remove the Christmas banner I see I don’t have access to the dashboard; apparently, I have “outgrown” the starter plan (not sure how as they calculate this on “average” monthly page views.”)
I’m not sure how because according to my Shopify page views I am well under the average amount, they try to stick me on a plan that will cost $140 a month, like really from $30 to $140 this on top of the fact they charged me $30 on January 3rd for a service they are not letting me use. Customer service was robotic spent half the day going back and forth, but basically, they wrote the same thing in different ways every time, locked me out of my account, I can’t see what emails I had set up, what copy I had used, where I gave discount coupons etc. nothing. It’s utterly outrageous for them to hold the account to ransom, take a payment, and demand more money 3 days later to continue using the app. I’ve finally given up trying to reason with them or even get them to understand the correct plans is what I am not $140 a month plan; it makes no sense. I’ve asked them for a refund let see what happens. Have a good mind to take this further to stop this happening to others.

SHEISSARA

I hope there are no such immoral companies that start services secretly without asking for the consent of users and grow their businesses by receiving money. I hope that more companies will grow and these companies will be eliminated if they don't agree and make payments automatically.

The Bundle Nest

It said free plan available but I can only use 15 days trial. I though it was just about the Privy logo for free user.

L&M Taylor Soccer

Daylight robbery, I signed up to pay $20 USD and on my last statement paid $70 USD. No invoice to indicated where the hell these extra charges came from. Do not use this service, in fact be careful about what's apps in general you use on Shopify, a lot of them are sketchy.

Water Butlers

Their free plan includes 5000 views per month, after a few weeks they paused my campaign saying I need to be on a paid plan because of my average users! Also, they keep bombarding you with junk mail, every day I receive some junk mail asking me to upgrade. Not worth it!

Gin Amber Beauty

From Supercharify PWA/AMP Error reporting tool (says this app is broken): Error
Error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined at https://shopify.privy.com/widget.js?shop=gin-amber.myshopify.com:3:167887 at https://shopify.privy.com/widget.js?shop=gin-amber.myshopify.com:3:352434 at dispatch (https: [truncated]

BridalSparkles

Launched a site 1 month ago - not advertised fully - slapped with 35000 impressions. The manager will not accept their system at fault, I know best attitude. Will not agree Google Webmasters data either. Beyond disbelief.

Software Mart Australia

rubbish. burn out second time and installed again due to it's installation number. paid full amount. send email and receive no reply about how to get most out of it but nothing replied back.