Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Spencer Jane

The company charged me after I cancelled the service. Customer service was rude and unhelpful. They told me that cancelling the service on Shopify doesn't cancel the subscription and that not utilizing the software was not enough for a refund. I didn't know I independently had to go to the site and cancel the service.

The Shabby Parlor

After using this app for a couple of months, I am far less impressed than when I started. I keep getting restricted from newsletters based on unsubscribe rates- yet, when I look at my unsubscribe rates they are zero. As a result, when I go to send newsletters, they won't go through and allow me to meet deadlines. I have to use another third party app. I find it all highly aggravating.

Eaziby Adult Funstore

I recently uninstalled Privy App for 2 months now but I'm currently still being charged for it. This is totally unacceptable, can you please help me rectify this mistake. Thank You

Elana Kattan

I used this app to have initial sign up by customers and it work great. But when I upgraded so I can use it to send newsletters, I was totally lost. Impossible to work with. I am going back to Seguno.

GiGi-L

Very bad preforming with my store !! i lost a sales because a bug from your app !!! The bug it was with sensitiveness !!!!

Fibermerix Fashion

Up till now nobody from this company can explain to me how someone else got hold of my account, use it and ratcheted up my monthly bill. Just sickening.

Made on Jupiter

First problem I encountered is the layout is pretty messed up when the recovery email is sent out. And the support team took long time to respond (comparing with other Shopify apps' responding time). We agreed for $10 compensation. Hope everything will be fine even though they have no idea how long I can expect the problem to be fixed. Second day, we had a few abandoned carts, it turns out it failed to send out the recovering email. Now, I'm still waiting for the support team to respond me. The data they are showing on the app is not very accurate as well...

Caim & Able

ive even paid for a subscription yet the UX is clunky, its impossible to send a campaign. Will delete one my payment period ends

Micacoco

Perhaps this app is really good like all the five-star ratings. However, if you would like to uninstall or remove the app, there will be leftover codes that slow your web down or, rarely, break your site. And they will not provide ANY guidance of where the code is or how to remove them. Install at your own risk.

Good Golf Company

This is a terrible app, designing an email is quite possibly the worst method of torture a human could endure.