Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited August 2, 2020

confusing for me. not working. it did but stopped after a few hours. I have emailed support so hopefully, I can get squared away soon and running campaigns. I will only give two stars for now and I'll just wait to get the help I'm seeking to get this thing going. I'll definitely change it. Thank you

Original 3 Way Skewer
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited July 15, 2020

Los tutoriales, quizas podrian estar en español tambien, pero es solo una sugerencia. Todo lo demás está bien.

Rustika Taller
Chile
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 7, 2020

WAY TOO EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT IT IS. $120 A MONTH FOR ME. based on page views of 100k a month, only got 10+ view on a pop up and 100 sign ups...

Man-Kave
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 6, 2020

I spent the time designing a satisfactory email, when complete I was prompt to upgrade to a monthly subscription before it could be sent. I did. Then after paying, designing the email content, the email campaign was delivered to just one of my subscribers. I emailed their provided contact email with no response in return. Save your money and switch to the Shopify email marketing app. You get the same options with reporting and it gets delivered to all subscribers.

Beyond Beautiful LLC
Time spent using app: 27 days
July 2, 2020

I just installed it and don’t have much to say now. Still struggling with setup. Will tell you more in weeks to come

NBLCouture
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited June 12, 2020

not bad, bit underwelming in the presentation of the site and structure, haven't tried the paid version, the free version doesn't get above 4 star i believe

AndNao
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 8, 2020

Shouldn't cost any money. Difficult to use, large logo shown at the bottom of popups. Not very professional.

Neutralign
Time spent using app: 6 days
May 26, 2020

I was really bummed when Mailchimp was no longer available via Shopify, and thought Privy would be a good choice. It is not as user friendly as Mailchimp, and it offers nice templates, more mobile friendly versus desktop. HOWEVER, back in February/ early March I noticed my emails said it was being sent however people were not receiving them. I also noticed the % of them being opened dramatically went down... probably because it was not being sent. I paid for the $20/month membership but due to the problems as well as with COVID - I cancelled, yet I still am being charged which I am trying to deal with currently. All in all, started off decent... but now I am getting frustrated with it.

OMONI BOUTIQUE
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 8, 2020

I used this app to help set up pop up email sign up on my account. I am still getting the hang of it.

Fabuluxedoll
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited May 3, 2020

Really didn't like that I spent an hour customizing an abandoned email template and then they tell me I can't activate unless I upgrade. How about disclosing that before I start? Transparency and honesty are everything!

Plus it doesn't work properly.

Dainty Mary