Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

InnerZen Organics

not so easy to use, also inserting code manually to website is very difficult........................

Janery

From the day I signed up for this, I was inundated with sales calls and emails. Sure, it made a nice looking form, but it was not worth the hassle - especially when it's going to charge 20 a month and I got one signup in that time.

Wanderlux

So the app promises 5000 free page views, that is not true. I ran one pop up campaign and got 382 views and was told I needed to upgrade for $70. I like the app, I do not like misleading business practices.

Elizabeth Ann Rohrbaugh Fine Artist

This is certainly not easier than Mailchimp-which is free. I want to try Privy for a bit but I doubt I'll stick with it.

Konoc

i used this app to set up sign up a pop up discount banner, but its not showing up now. so now unsure what to do.

ATM All Things Meditation

I'm very new to ecommerce. I found it really good to use & going to Try out a few other features ... OMG I am having so many issues... I just trialled an abandoned cart and Privvy sent me 2 emails - my 1st Abandoned Cart email (after 1 hr which is the time I set) and my 2nd Abandoned Cart email at the same time which should be sent after 24hrs. I tried both coupon codes as I have set them up ... only to be told at check-out that "That code is not valid with this order" ... even though I hadn't changed that order .... phtttt!
Hate It! I wouldn't shop at my own shop!

Washy Bidet Sprayer

Awesome setup have not seen results yet. Have been forced to wrtite a review which I dont appreciate so changing this would be awesome

HALOGIFT

Why is the app unavailable and crashes when translated into another language, which is often the case

Stubborn Lengths

First time using this app so far so good. However the downfall about privy is once you send out a newsletter there is no way you can delete! Which sucks if you only need to send a quick sales email to your customers for a short period of time.

Oh! You can not add no more than 5 contacts on the free plan, you must upgrade.

The Cocktail Garnish

The Contacts feature is not easy to use or navigate. Wish we can manually add contacts in the Send area for the newsletter