Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Shirts2b

Good App, but E Mail FollowUp is not working.
Templates and Co. are cool. But with no Email follow up after Newsletter subscription.

BJL Collection

It's okay but I do not get a notification when someone subscribes to my email subscription. I'm not sure if I need to change that with Shopify

www.adjuvia.life

I have set up and launched my first campaign but it is not showing up on product page / URL. I will keep trying, but can someone check this out for me? Otherwise - Easy to set up.

Mangiar Veneto

This app help me with my shop. Thanks for do it. I find this app intuitive and simple to use and very useful for easily enabling pop-ups

BabyBento

difficulty testing the app in mobile and desktop, unsure how it is working, am a little confused to be honest

Lynxe Co.

This app is a little difficult to navigate as there is so much going on. I feel pressured to upgrade to a paid plan even though I still haven't figured out how to use the free plan.

StarNovacare

It should give step by step directions in order to download and create pop ups. it does not show that its active.

Sweetener Lash

I hope there's more guide for me to add a campaign .Because I set up one but it did not work .And I want to change the settings but don'know how to . I want to create a subscribe newsletter , but the coupon did not sent .And I want to change the text ,I can't find where I can go to settings .

OMG Empower Me

It's to difficult to use and doesn't have online support available..................................

Model Savvy

The app doesn't send your emails. I have yet to see abandon cart emails, or rate my product. Someone needs to insure this is working properly.