Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

noddybeds

Time spent using app About 2 months

I haven't yet used Privy enough to write a full and extensive review however, from what I have used up to now and what I can see is available is very impressive. In addition to this, the onboard Zoom call that was provided to new members was invaluble.

Huneez Pot

Andrew is a great Customer rep. He listens and knows his stuff. Looking forward to our next session.

Gloved

Location Italy

Facile, intuitiva! Non so come farei senza questa applicazione! Adoro preparare le mail, schedularle e al resto ci pensa Privy!

Susie Que Cosmetics

Absolutely LOVE this app for my business! just wish it had more text options........................

Clean Earth Power

Seems great so far! Wonderful support! Love how easy it is to create new campaigns depending on the time of year.

Auntie-Mom Gift Shop

So far so good with the app. And the onboarding I received was awesome. Great customer service - the help I received was invaluable!

Carbyne Tools

Very impressed by the Privy app AND the Privy team. No issues with deployment whatsoever - just great engagement and training. Highly recommend Privy!

Flossie Blanks

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Frankie led me through exactly what I needed to do to make my site even better. Miranda built up the examples and since she had an emergency, Frankie stepped in and was flawless!!! I will stick with Privy cause they have all the right tools to have a successful online shop with perks. People can shop with ease and not be overwhelmed by unnecessary pop ups and emails that they have seen before. I am so grateful and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Keena

Skinalicious skin

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am learning about this ap , so far its been amazing, I love the designs for my pop up messages etc .

Ambria Collection

The app has been pretty easy to use thus far. The 1x1 training was everything. The only thing I would suggest is they need to slow down a bit. Other than that perfect!!