Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Gingysshop

Time spent using app About 1 year

Ummmm.....It's nice if it would actually tell me what it actually does and how to use it to the full potential. I'll learn as I go that's how I'll be fine. I do trust it's purpose.

Womenparadise Com

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Difficult to set up and too expensive !

Project Fey

Time spent using app Over 5 years

I truly have nothing to say. As part of the setup process requires me to leave a review and I haven't even really started install. So I guess the one thing I can review it is the fact that they should probably wait to let a new customer finish installation before asking for review–even better suggest a review after they have been using the product for a few days or longer.

Popandsuki Shopify

The mobile version of the popup is showing the HTML code instead of the title, and the support team hasn't responded to my inquiries.

Vintage Beyond Space

Email's were not sending to recent Subscribers...

Superninjabargains

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Not sure why you have to upgrade to sync an email address. Not cool to say it is free and then upsell us that way.

You can mention it on the front of your website in big bold letters up top where we can see it instead of having to look for it.

Mention that you have a free version where you can't sync your email address and then mention that you have a paid version where you can sync your email address.

People appreciate transparency and being up-front instead of finding out later.

I think the free version should let people sync at least 1 email address and the paid version should let people sync multiple email addresses.

Yogi Spirit

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

A little difficult at the beginning. can't figure out where to start designing email sing up pop up

Monee Marie Kids

Created a landing page but can't figure out how to utilize.

Rgg Edu

Time spent using app Over 1 year

READ THIS if you are an Infusionsoft user or somebody wanting to save some money on monthly fees. We considered Privy when looking for an IS friendly pop-op. Paid version of Privy is overpriced compared to MailMunch. If you're looking for a good popup that is competitively priced, check out MailMunch. They (Privy) offered a sales price to us when we first signed up, but the day after it was no longer available and twice the price. It was easy, but really all PopUp apps are well designed. Money saved is added margin, so we looked for another option and glad we stumbled upon MailMunch. Great service, awesome analytics, and an outstanding alternative product.

Bindi Box

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I wish the mailing list would automatically place entrants into my Shopify customer list.