Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lovely Beauty Supplies

Nothing happened it closed on its own so I can't comment on anything so far

Oncebuy

just triying will surely write my view in few days

Gold City Shop

It's an okay application but has a CRUCIAL FLAW that makes it UNUSABLE for us. The popups are set to display on the order confirmation page which means right after a customer orders or every time they check the tracking on the order confirmation page, they'll get a pop up (asking for their email or offering a discount) which is very annoying and resulted in several customer complaints. A customer shouldn't be asked for an email or offered a discount code right after they've ordered and when they are just checking their tracking. There is no reason at all for the popups to display on this page and is a horrible design choice. Customer support also wasn't helpful at all.

Shabby Cottage Adorned

Support offered no real support, simply wanted to pass the buck.

Delorah Com

Don't get this product, the worst.

Harvest Collections

just started ill update my review when i see real results

Meinonlinetrainer1

is it for free?is it for free?is it for free?is it for free?is it for free?is it for free?is it for free?is it for free?is it for free?is it for free?

Frostynurse

Sign Up Icon is smaller than expcted

Elismired

nottttttttttttttttttttttttttt happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy enough for now

Touchstonemedia

I am changing my review of this app. I thought it will be easy to migrate my contacts so I can start sending newsletter emails. But after 5 days, mailable contacts are still not done. The company does not have chat to speak with customer service reps and the replies are quite slow. Its being quite disappointing. I will be uninstalling the app and look for other company that will be easier to work with.