Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Sachini London

Popup doesn't show on the website

Pushing Pixels

The app displays at 325px width on 320px width phone screens creating a horizontal scroll - a coding issue when I looked into it. Even if I override the CSS to set it to 320px the app still creates a scroll bar based on the initial 325px setting.

After contacting support I was told in a condescending tone that the app was performing as intended, and I should try adjusting the settings to fit the screen size - which would result in the window displaying at 320px on all screens - not scaling the entire pop-up as it should be coded to, and indeed is on every other screen size. Support seems either incompetent or uninterested in helping solve the problem properly.

Uninstalled and switched to Mailchimp forms.

Digital Roadie

I used it and they wanted a review. So here it is... Haven't had a chance to run a campaign. Its annoying when you get pestered to review a product that you literally just installed.

Dogownit

why ask me to review when i am downloading it and getting it set up. i have NO IDEA if it is good or not. give me a chance!

Delishdeals Com

In order to add 2 more fields (first name, last name) to the current field (email), I would need to pay $24 per month. Ridiculous? I think so.

Smarthempoil

I havnt used it yet but it wants me to review it so here is my review, i will change review after i figure out how it works

Uptown American

poor app. bad design.sorry this must have at least some good basics so i get encourage and upgrade .

Attica Home Lifestyle

Customers are refusing to sign up due to the excessive authentication process. At first they are in two minds whether to sign-up and then the "sign" authentication will stop them, then AGAIN it asks for a second authentication. After 130 views not one person signed up.

N Alfreds

I'm just starting, still feeling my way around.

Globaltreasurechest

Just started using it so I don't know yet