Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Forever Young Swimwear

Just signed up stop asking for review. Also, I cant appreciate a company that blatantly lies to their customers. In your FAQ, you state that Privy does not affect or slow down page speed. I find it odd that you feel it necessary to make that point bc as the developer you know the truth but want to convince people otherwise. I challenge anyone that downloads privy to save a copy of their Shopify theme before privy and one using privy then visit performance insight sites like gtmetrix, pingdom and google page speed and you will clearly see that Privy DOES indeed affect your page size, load speed and overall performance. Whether or not someone decides ultimately the trade off is ok is up to them but Privy should do the responsible thing and be honest about it so the customer can decide whether or not it is worth the hiccup in page performance.

Pretty Shape

design are corrupt too many times.
you think you set up a good and beautiful design

when you come back everything is corrupt...

Vinyl Wall Store

Privy don't work well if you wish to check your site with Google PageSpeed.

This was the case with the standard Supply theme in shopify.

Unfortunately Privy were unwilling to look at this and resolve even though i would have happy turned into a paying customer.

Will happily give my money to another exit intent app :)

Cosplayeyes

can figured out how it works yet and is already asking me for a review!

Shopchloeo

not a fan. My pop up isn't showing up and the format is not very clear to understand and I can't get any support! very frustrating.

Funtaskstick Finds

Just installed will provide review later.

Chillwave

seems, like a good app. Is there any charge?

Gc Jewelry

Well you keep hounding me to rate this app and i have not had time to look the app over . so 1 star for now need to slow down give us a day or two to explore your app

Smart Pattern Making

You do not ask for a review when you have not let the user try the app first for some time. For that reason I give you one start. As I do not know if is going to serve my needs.

Vien10