Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Globaltreasurechest

Just started using it so I don't know yet

Oceansalivehealth

going to leave because of new pricing :( very tricky behaviours when you are looking tied in! I hope they can reverse this decision as otherwise a good tool.

Mlle Leonie

Forcing reviews too much in app, very annoying.

Sweet Deals Now

Without the paid version it's virtually useless from a marketing perspective. The price is too high.

Kokorosd

Would be better if they removed the privy logo from my own pop up.

Endostore Org

I sent you guys a message prior to posting this but I'm thinking maybe you didn't get it... this app doesn't sync with my shopify customer database... super frustrating to have to manually add customers when they sign up with the privy exit popup. will probably be deleting.

Just New Trendz

Not tried it yet but being pestered to review already!! At least give me a day to try it

Lemon Jewellery

Haven't used Privy at all yet so nothing to review

Wyldewood Tack Shop

So far, pretty bad. How you gonna force someone to review your app before you even allow them to complete the tutorial?! how am I supposed to know if i like it yet?

Universalvitamin

it asked me for review after 10 seconds using the app , i think this is pushy and useless as the user did not have the chance to look at the app yet !