Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Universalvitamin

it asked me for review after 10 seconds using the app , i think this is pushy and useless as the user did not have the chance to look at the app yet !

Meskinlabs

Bad i am currently using it and gives me a lot of troubles editing the text!

Kazmikgear

Not Sure yet! Just Launched app. Too soon to tell! Looks like a great opportunity

Curated Brew

There was an error submitting the form:

Body can't be blank

Imbodhi

Here one of the first negative reviews I've ever left. Privy is screwing up my website. Whenever Privy is active, it does not let me banner image load in Chrome. It is incredibly challenging to open up a flow of communication with customer support. Every time I write them, they forget what I had said earlier. I have 2 threads with customer support going simultaneously. Over 50 communications back and forth in just one of the threads. I'm switching to another platform.

Shop Runic

Not keen, there is annoying thank you page you cannot delete unless you sign up for a monthly account. Also there is a captcha pop up after a sign up that cannot be removed at all regardless. I have spent a couple of hours setting up, so not happy to have wasted my time.

Survival Outdoors

haven't used it yet to know how many stars to post

Cellex

Very basic free version......
As always - they lure you to join for free and then offer you a "plan" for $79 a month....

5150eliquid Com

People put in there email address and never receive their email with coupon code or link. I am over this.

Socobotanicals Com

I'm pretty upset that they are going to start charging me $35 a month. I wanted to only upgrade to the $20 a month version but now I'm forced to do the more expensive one, even though I don't get that many email signups with the $20 one and wouldn't max out the $20 plan. They get you hooked with the free version and then they screw you over by pausing your campaigns and forcing you to upgrade to the more expensive one right when you barely start getting traffic and sales.