Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Preppers Import

wont leave me alone and cant figure out how to make a pop up for email list

Salt City Littles

It says the app is free but then you install and you can't do anything without paying $20+ a month! I feel mislead with all the "features" listed but they don't tell you they are all paid features.

Swayne Boutique

So far this is my rating. I have installed the app but I need help with setting everything up. I started a chat at 2:31 and it is now 2:58. So far, I have gotten hello, what can I help you with and what would you like Privy to do.

I need someone to walk me through the process as I am not familiar with how this works at all.

I sent an email but I will be here for days if every question I have has to go through email.

Very frustrated at this point.

Do any users have suggestions for someone who can help with setting up shopify apps?

Bebeautylikeme

badbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbad

Reklez Suspension Works

Very annoying how the color and size of letters overwrite want you want to put. Would give it less of one star if I could. What looks like would take 5 mins becomes a 30-45 min process. Needs a lot of updates.

Pure Aloe Vera 40

I have just started this app...I will be back after I'm actually able to give a review.

4gyellowpages

Cant get it to pop up coupon on exit after an hour

Apparelbypretty

Couldn't sync my previous subscriber's list. Generally too complicated. Annoying app

Hottbuyy

just download, havent used it yet!

Karity Com

Absolutely nothing about this app is free, and not only that.
They constantly changed there plans on you without telling you.
Everything is an upsell like, oh you want to let customers inclde an "@" symbol in there email? thats and extra $129 a month...

1. On a serious note, they are dishonest and always trying to make a sale, they will gow the shady distance. Like when i signed up it was unlimited collecting emails and send out welcome codes. After 3 months they add a new rule to my $25 month plan saying "only 400 welcome emails allowed to be sent per day" i never agreed to that, only to find out that for 3 months privy stopped sending to the email subscribers the welcome email.

2. i paid for the "unbranded footer" one and removed the footer, one month later privy adds the footer back to all welcome emails without telling me.