Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Tezukadecora

still testing, how can I know this is good ?
Stop spam me with "go rate us " notification.

Cinnamonsticks Designs

don't know anything about the app yet. will review further after using the product.

WHY the hidden COSTS!! is NOT FREE.. if you need something as advertised then you must pay. I hate when companies tell you their product is FREE!!

BUT IS NOT!!

Rectangle Com Sa

We had submitted a very positive review for the free version. Now we have subscribed for the email package and paid money we have got to say that their platform is one of the most annoying most difficult platforms to work with. We have been trying to set up one email and the tools to build the email just keep frustrating us with hard navigation and ahh it's annoying

Visalia Republic

this is a great app, but being constantly asked to review the damn thing interferes with user-experience.

Metziahsdirect

Hard to configure. Enter info but doesnt go live!

Coastal Esbrex

IF YOU WOULD LET ME FINISH WE WOULD GIVE YOU A REVIEW....GEEZ

Kitch Co

this app is terrible.
it asks the people that want to put their mails "robot questions", and it won't let you do nothing unless you upgrade it to premium.
seriously recommend that you will search for another one..

Sachini London

Popup doesn't show on the website

Pushing Pixels

The app displays at 325px width on 320px width phone screens creating a horizontal scroll - a coding issue when I looked into it. Even if I override the CSS to set it to 320px the app still creates a scroll bar based on the initial 325px setting.

After contacting support I was told in a condescending tone that the app was performing as intended, and I should try adjusting the settings to fit the screen size - which would result in the window displaying at 320px on all screens - not scaling the entire pop-up as it should be coded to, and indeed is on every other screen size. Support seems either incompetent or uninterested in helping solve the problem properly.

Uninstalled and switched to Mailchimp forms.