Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Digital Roadie

I used it and they wanted a review. So here it is... Haven't had a chance to run a campaign. Its annoying when you get pestered to review a product that you literally just installed.

Dogownit

why ask me to review when i am downloading it and getting it set up. i have NO IDEA if it is good or not. give me a chance!

Delishdeals Com

In order to add 2 more fields (first name, last name) to the current field (email), I would need to pay $24 per month. Ridiculous? I think so.

Smarthempoil

I havnt used it yet but it wants me to review it so here is my review, i will change review after i figure out how it works

Uptown American

poor app. bad design.sorry this must have at least some good basics so i get encourage and upgrade .

Attica Home Lifestyle

Customers are refusing to sign up due to the excessive authentication process. At first they are in two minds whether to sign-up and then the "sign" authentication will stop them, then AGAIN it asks for a second authentication. After 130 views not one person signed up.

N Alfreds

I'm just starting, still feeling my way around.

Globaltreasurechest

Just started using it so I don't know yet

Oceansalivehealth

going to leave because of new pricing :( very tricky behaviours when you are looking tied in! I hope they can reverse this decision as otherwise a good tool.

Mlle Leonie

Forcing reviews too much in app, very annoying.