Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Dragon Sinistre

Très mauvais !! Sa bug en permanence. Lorsque je vais dans conception et que j'essaye de modifier un texte. Sa me renvoie sur une page qui dit "Oups! quelque chose a mal tourner veuillez rafraîchir la page!".

January 27, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

LiveWireBikes

Was happy with the service UNTIL they decided to pause my free plan campaign I had set up saying that my search volume was getting too high. So they advertise the next paid plan is required when you receive over 5,000 visitors/month. That's fair but I am currently at 2,500/month. VERY VERY shady practice if they falsely advertise plan limits like this. If not resolved you will lose my site.

**Updated** You guys are asking me to reach out? I already tried to schedule a call with you guys this morning and nobody called me back from your "support" team after I scheduled a time to talk. What a joke and a waste of my time.

January 24, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, and I'm sorry you were disappointed by our recent price change. We believe our new pricing puts us more in line with the needs of the market and the majority of our customers who are getting more features for a better value. If you're an existing customer and your price was negatively impacted by this change, we'd be happy to work with you! Just shoot us an email at support@privy.com and we'll put you in touch with the right people.

Goodly

The solution is ugly, expensive and the user experience is terrible. Wouldn't recommend anyone to waste their time.

January 24, 2020

Thanks for your review! Anything we can help with to raise your rating and help you get going? Hit us up at support@privy.com

Happy Hemp Headquarters

Stop asking me for reviews after I already left one....stop asking me for reviews after I already left one!!!!!

January 22, 2020

Thanks for the review! As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training or watch tutorials at privy.com/training

House of Indigo LLC

I would like to be able to speck with an actual person. Currently I work a full time job and by the time I get off work there is no one there. I did try to sit up an appointment for call during my lunch hour with Rick Butler at 11:15 on 1/20/20. Never got a call. Also email and left message on your site via chat. Horrible customer service experience!

January 21, 2020

Thank you for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. We were closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day and attempted to reach out to you via email. Please contact us by email at support@privy.com and we can help. Our apologies again for the inconvenience.

PARAMATMA

l'application Bug énormément, elle plante des qu'on veut ajouter du texte... c'est vraiment chiant et ça fait perdre du temps car on doit tout recommencer à chaque fois ! bof bof

January 17, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please reach out to our support team at support@privy.com and someone can give you a hand as soon as they're online.

Nayve

Privy are you joking i just worked on my newletter the feature that i paid for for over two hours and that ting just quit, the slowest shit ever regret spending money on it

January 8, 2020

Thanks for the review! If you need any help don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@privy.com or check out our help docs at help.privy.com

Susu Handbags

No response, only after I cancel it then reach out to me, enough said. Does not have good exit intent popup.

January 3, 2020

Thanks for the review! Let us know if we can be of any help at support@privy.com.

quasedeborla

NAO PERMITE QUE SE ESCREVA O EMAIL NO POP UP. NAO POSSIBILITANDO AOS CLIENTES DE SE CADASTRAREM OS SEUS EMAILS NA PAGINA.

December 18, 2019

RIGHTLAND

Update after my trial has run out (down to 1 star from 2 stars) see below:
- asking for reviews before having the time to use the app in a very disturbing manner

- I ran an A/B test and it wasn't showing the 2 pop ups alternatively but at the same time - so people would see both versions. Not so sophisticated IMHO

- the costs are calculated according to page views measured by Privy(?). I think this is one of the most untrustworthy pricing methods I've come across - basically I am being charged by a 3rd party company if I visit my own store or try drive traffic from sources where I don't know the quality yet. In fact it would be very easy for them to drive traffic themselves.

- how the ROI they brag with is calculated is a secret and I don't like secrets when you want to sell me something. Basically I don't trust you - remember we're all sales people on Shopify so don't try trick me.

- overall I believe an overrated / overpriced app.

December 13, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training