Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

Based on 22058 reviews

Micro-Tools

I have been using this app for over a year with just the basic features and only 1 campaign. Because my overall website has a lot of page views they want to bill me $140 a month.

July 9, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, and I'm sorry you were disappointed by our recent price change. If you're an existing customer and your price was negatively impacted by this change, we'd be happy to work with you! Just shoot us an email at support@privy.com and we'll put you in touch with the right people.

Amusespot

The product appeared to work well but we found the company's 'service' (incessant emails) to be so annoying that we shelved the overall project in favor of other ones. Our phone meeting was bizarre. The final straw was the 'new pricing plan' which effectively killed our preliminary work- but the reality was no one in our company wanted to work with Privy. So if you are looking for an exit pop up it works- but if you are looking to be left alone to run your business go elsewhere. This isn't rocket science.

July 9, 2019

Thank you for the review, and sorry we didn't get off on the right foot. We'll certainly take this feedback into consideration. Best of luck!

Dawson Knives

Loved this app, then Privy decided to take it from being free, to being $140 a month. No joke. Beginning July 9th, 2019, they now have it set up so that as long as you get fewer than 5,000 page views a month, it's free. But at my monthly page views (around 55,000) they want me to pay $140 a month. $140. A. Month. That's more than I pay for my website! Don't get me wrong, I would gladly pay for the app, as I definitely think it added value. I'd pay $20-$40 a month, which is more than I pay for any other app for my website. But $140 a month?? Get real Privy.

Sling Bagger

I just installed the app and trying to figure it out. I have no relative opinion at this point. Time will tell.

FreestyleVinyl

Shady business practices, taking advantage of site data they have been given access to to try and force a payment scheme on my site. Will never use again, and I encourage any shop owner who wants to do business with trusted partners to go find another app to integrate into their site.

Pretty Little Pieces

This app was great as a free app. Suddenly charging based on website views rather than a subscriber list means my costs have gone up 140%. Other companies charge less than half of this.

Plus Size Clothing Co

This app helped last year however with removing the free forever plan really just serves to punish customers which supported them grow.

Poor form

Urban Knowledge Clothing

It never worked i wasnt able to get the popups to work, i tried changing the settings but its doesnt help

July 2, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

Metfine

Very disappointed, your plan is easy to misunderstand, I pay $24 but can't send Abandoned email, I have to pay separately, and the reply is not timely.

July 2, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. I forwarded this issue to our support team and they should be in touch.

eMe Beachwear

Very disappointed . I was told that only high paid accounts get phone assistance...Shopify provided EXCEPTIONAL customer service regardless of how much their clients pay.

June 26, 2019

Thank you for the feedback and sorry about the issues you may be experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com or pop in our live chat and the team will be more than happy to help with any trouble you may be having as soon as they can.