Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ellënoire body, bath fragrance & curly hair

Yeah this app works, but, they count EVERY PAGEVIEW your site gets against your monthly total, NOT CAMPAIGN VIEWS ONLY.

Why should someone that doesn't see any popup count toward my monthly total?!

NA TU RÉ

Location Malaysia

Hard to use. Smart Mail is better. Use to like it. but hate it now. Too much of confusing things to be edit and need to upgrade your plan to enjoy all.

Blush!

Location Belgium

Het zou leuk zijn als het beter werkt, probeer in tekstvak iets te veranderen en krijg altijd een foutmelding

CurlKulture

ok not best im giving it a second try to see if it actually works because it did not the first time

Natural Organic Pure Clean CBD Oils | NOPC OIls

Some features are ok but it takes to long linking products, offers and creating buttons, etc and it's very basic and limited with what you can do.

The only feature I'm really happy with is the sign-up pop-ups and announcement bars. I'm not too keen on the emails, disappointed as that was the main reason I subscribed to the app in the first place.

InnerZen Organics

Location Ireland

not so easy to use, also inserting code manually to website is very difficult........................

Janery

Time spent using app About 1 month

From the day I signed up for this, I was inundated with sales calls and emails. Sure, it made a nice looking form, but it was not worth the hassle - especially when it's going to charge 20 a month and I got one signup in that time.

Wanderlux

So the app promises 5000 free page views, that is not true. I ran one pop up campaign and got 382 views and was told I needed to upgrade for $70. I like the app, I do not like misleading business practices.

Elizabeth Ann Rohrbaugh Fine Artist

This is certainly not easier than Mailchimp-which is free. I want to try Privy for a bit but I doubt I'll stick with it.

Konoc

i used this app to set up sign up a pop up discount banner, but its not showing up now. so now unsure what to do.