Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Irish Pens

Just starting today so too early to say. First impressions are a bit complicated but many that's just me!

RowerSongs

I can't edit the campaign once active? Bummer if I have to make a new campaign to change anything. please add edit active campaign.

Sankofayah

still can't find out how to get the pop up to show up in the middle of the screen otherwise its a nice app.

Bogilandshop

Very good app, recommend to everybody, There are great features you need to try it! and very easy to use

Speak Life & Believe

I need this app to get more email addresses for my website. I will use the email addresses to send promotions. I don't like the Privy watermark that is visible to customers. This is very annoying, can i please finish what i was working on it. I do not have time for all these pop-ups.

Barcino

difficult to understand. maybe you could show more video tutorial. and the trial period can also be extended.

ROYCELIFE

Not bad for me! must i think the price a bit over price.................................................

Glamping Dome Store

it doesnt work for now. trying to figure out why

sdnfq;oerjnfg;qoejrngv;ejwnfbv;ijenfbv;ikejnwbv;kejnsbvi;jaenwbnr

medikareshop

mmmm .a little bit complicated . but it's really complete. good work in my opinion. main things are not free

Southern Exposure

Needs better mobile integration, I can barely use on my iPhone which is very disappointing on the go