Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Royce Essentials

I enjoyed it all. There's nothing that I would necessarily suggest for the app to add or remove. It's been very helpful in allowing me to see the traffic coming through to the site and who's engaging.

Theskinmantra

It has been used to collect emails on our store front theskinmantra.com and it has done the job well

Professor Pomade

Good App its perfect for pop up and differents things....100% recomended
download and we will use a perfect app

FRONTIER lifestyle shop

Thank you. Muryō no apuri ga tsukaete ureshīdesu. Zutto sagashite itanode apuri de kon'na kantan ni jibun no u~ebupēji e jissō dekiru no wa hontōni arigataidesu. Hayaku katsuyō shite ikitai! Ī u~ebu ni nari-sōna yokan ga shimasu.

Inner Peace Pets

I like it. Not sure the pop up works the way I would want it to work but nonetheless if it's there passively on the side, not too bad.

Projekte. Agil. Managen.

It is easy to handle, subscribers are entered to the list. Great!

As I am in Germany, I would like to see a mail to the customer to confirm his subscription (German law...)

ourFlag Patriotic Apparel

Don’t get how it works. Wish had better instructions and better support. If see this please reach out and let me know how to use this lol.

ARDEN SHOPPING

Bit difficult but nice app. I couldn't get signup yet that's why no campaign yet to publish. Very nice tool.

So Savage Beauty

I used it to email customers and also provide discounts when they sign up. it would be nice if there was more help with adding your own email to the domain section for the dns I got lost there and needed a little more help with that.

Simply J Beauty

I have been using this app for a few weeks and so far so good. It it serving its purpose and you can always track and change out your pops based on your needs.