Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

ColorKidscl

muy buena app. optimiza las visitas y suscripciones, los pop ups son buenisimos, sirven de todas maneras

Pimpin' Pets

Im new to all of this and this app got people to sign up for my website! I only had it up for 1 day and already got 1 person to sign up!

Chic Niche

Super easy to integrate to my shopify store!
It has been up and running for 3 hours and I can already see this is well worth my time and money!
I recommend this app x 10!! Great investment!!
Thank you so much privy!!

Mini Me Attire

Easy to use! Perfect for my shop!

Accessories Guru

I`m newbie, will respond you later...................................................................

Fashionablyne

i love the privy app. it's very beneficial to my website. it helps promote potential customers to sign up.

KANSS Official

I just wondering that when I create campaign, Do I have to set any setting on my shop to customize the discount rate on cart calculation or not?

Housecat Heaven

Works Great
I use it a lot because it is good and works great and I need to fill the 100 character limit by typing this

POWERTISE

So far it is doing great, can integrate with many email autoresponder. And also the drag and drop makes everything easy

Illuminite

this app is good to use for getting customers emails it helps alot has increased my subscriptions alot.