Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Prime Cuts Butchery, Deli & Bistro

Fantastic!!! but still trying to find out how to buy and use sms i am from kenya and not sure if it works yet here.

Autokool

Early days but looking good. I've had this app installed for 3 hours and have already received subscribers. Cant wait to see what it does in the next few weeks

Fashions By RoPuddles

I started using Privy on 10/21 and have already gotten over 100 new email signups. I wish I had found this app a long time ago.

JJMinksBeautyBar

At first I was really sketchy about this app because of the reviews, but honestly it proved me wrong. I used the popup emails and so far my website had made a drastic change. The other marketing tools on privy is way better than what Shopify gives you. I wish I would've known about this app once I started my business, After talking with Julianna Fusco she literally helped me with every question I had and even told me more information that I never knew but needed to know. So yes, download this app for whoever is reading and too scared too because its going to help out any business you have very well for you. (I also got the $30 dollar subscription for those wondering)

CRO WEAR

just got the app and saw a massive increase in my email subscribers! easy to use, nice design and helped land me 2 sales already.

Tallulah ArtHead ™

The more I learn, the better I like Privy! Today I set up a free shipping bar that lets my customers know how much more they have to add to their cart to get free shipping. And in about 10 minutes, I was able to set up two cross sell popups to help increase my AOV.

Relic828

I have been blown away by the options and simplicity of this app. I had an issue with a shipping bar not showing correctly and they fixed it for me within a couple hours without me lifting a finger. This app is increasing my conversions and I am thrilled about that!

Big Wasp Tattoo Supply

nice a++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Privet House Supply

Added Privy to our site, primarily to grow our mailing list. We found it easy and intuitive to use, and started a campaign right away. The personal onboarding help we received from Liam (thanks dude!) really accelerated our progress. We are nearing the end of our 1st month and are very happy with the results. Great App!

Nurture My Body

We were using a competitive product that was okay, but way overpriced. Switched to Privy and it just seemed more intuitive from the start, then we went through our first onboarding call with Jackie. What a help that was...might be the best training I have had from a SAAS company. HIGHLY RECOMEND PRIVY