Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

5150eliquid Com

People put in there email address and never receive their email with coupon code or link. I am over this.

Socobotanicals Com

I'm pretty upset that they are going to start charging me $35 a month. I wanted to only upgrade to the $20 a month version but now I'm forced to do the more expensive one, even though I don't get that many email signups with the $20 one and wouldn't max out the $20 plan. They get you hooked with the free version and then they screw you over by pausing your campaigns and forcing you to upgrade to the more expensive one right when you barely start getting traffic and sales.

Digital Handlebar

Cant click next because it is blocked by the help button when trying to upgrade and continue running campaigns. smh

Dirty Dozen

just got started so i dont know haw this performs

Mymakeupbrushset

Good tool but bad customer service. I accidentally export my mailchimp list into privy and am unable to delete it. The rep says that he cannot remove it and the only way to do it is doing it one by one. The list is over 500,000 users. It would take months to do this one by one. All the while, privy has this data of my customers and not sure what will happen to it. They could potential sell it or share it or create a custom audience and market to it. Huge risk for our business.

Jonnie Banks

no idea yet right now confused

Moxiemist

Can;t figure out how to install this app manually!

Washington Wines

I did a test on my popup I can put in email but after that I click on subscribe button nothing happens Where do email names collected go?

Doublefashionshop

i just installed it and these crazy app is asking for review in first mins, they are insane simple.let me use it first till that only one star to make me crazy

Augustine Caramels